“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 42 hotels in Solo
Indonesia
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011 via mobile

The room is a little bigger than the bed. But for single traveller of course roomy enough. The hotel is quiet new but the little sofa bench has ugly stain. Water was not hot enough, but still okay since solo weather is so hot and sticky. I need to call on the maintenance since the ac not cool enough, they fixed it. Unfortunately if next door room people smoke the smell get into my ac yuck! Yes the wall is thinner than average. So when the next door phone ring we'll hear it. Down stair the singer at the lounge were super... Swimming pool was excellent after a hot day out. After 10 we can just walk to neighbor hotel novotel for more beer and music. Outside becak always ready to take us every where, need to bargain of course. Nice restaurant surrounding it. I got excellent price fro expedia for around 30usd nett so should not complained at all... It just perfect! Thank you ibis for the hospitality

• Stayed October 2011
Harimurti W, Hotel manager at Ibis Solo, responded to this review, November 15, 2011

We always working day by day to improve our quality and definitely.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Ibis Solo soon ! SEE YOU...

Best Regards,

271 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

This is my second time to stay at Ibis Solo. The first stay was not quite good. Bur this time I feel some improvement in the service. I just want to know why Ibis Solo does not give sandals for the guests. In other Accor hotels I stayed such as All Seasons Yogyakarta, Mercure Phoenix Yogyakarta, Novotel Semarang, they provided sandals. In Novotel Semarang, I even got a welcome letter signed by the manager herself placed on the table of my room. It was a warm welcome, since I am a member of A-Club. A member of A-Club should be treated differently from other guests. Overall, Ibis Solo is a nice hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

For your information that we have small announcement in bathroom about any additional needed from guest to call house keeping and with pleasure we will bring what guest needed.

We always working day by day to improve our quality and definitely.

Again thank you for your time to share your experience with us, I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Ibis Solo soon ! SEE YOU...

Hotel manager
Den Helder, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Dont use the hotel laundry service it is expensive.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Harimurti W, Hotel Manager at Ibis Solo, responded to this review, November 15, 2011

We always working day by day to improve our quality and definitely.

Again thank you for yout time to share with us, I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Ibis Solo soon ! SEE YOU...

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

I really regret to continue my membership. since last minute was canceled > what a bad reputation of this accor membership
I hate to see this coming again and again. I ask to booked a week a go. It was confirmed then only two days before was canceled.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your comments and Feedback, We are sorry that our service could not match your expectation. We will make sure that our standards are updated regarding the communication with department concern as well as to share about your comments to avoid this problem.

Again thank you for your time for sharing with us and we wish you come back soon to ibis solo, We can make your stay more enjoyable.

Again thank you and see you soon..!

Harimurti Wibowo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

for amenities in the room please put all the amenities as a normal ibis do it (like ibis malioboro jogyakarta) its not hard and expensive to put all the free tooth brush comb etc(normal stuff ) for emenities at the toilet, if the costumer use or not at least just put it, its bothering me and my family, if for that toothbrush we have to call house keeping, for ear pick we hae to call house keeping????

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Harimurti W, Hotel Manager at Ibis Solo, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your comments and Feedback, We are sorry that our service could not match your expectation. We will make sure that our standards are updated regarding the amenities in the bathroom. For your information that in certain time in Ibis Solo will use liquid soap.

We wish you come back soon to ibis solo and We can make your stay more enjoyable.

Again thank you and see you soon..!

Harimurti Wibowo
Hotel manager
Ibis solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Love every facilites in this hotel (spa, fitness center & swimming pool). With it's reasonable price, I'm pretty sure it's the best Ibis Hotel in Indonesia indeed! Too bad it doesn't provide any wifi access in the room.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Harimurti W, Hotel Manager at Ibis Solo, responded to this review, October 21, 2011
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind feedback and comment, I will share your comment to my team. We always working day by day to improve our quality and definitely. I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Ibis Solo soon ! SEE YOU...

Been to Ibis Solo? Share your experiences!