“Loved Semerang” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Semarang

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Semarang
Directions
Semarang, Indonesia
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved Semerang”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2005

When I arrived in Semerang I was shocked by all the tall and wonderful builings.
The river that flowed from the Java sea was georgeous and wide. My frined and I went for a boat ride down it to the Jave sea and it wasn't rough like when you get out of a harbor.
The night life was magnificent and wild. There were a lot of discos and night clubs.
The shopping was absolutly great. There was a big mall and shops you wouldn't here of from the UK, USA or Australia.
I would advise to take a boat ride up the river and out onto the Java sea. I would also advise to sea some of the other islands out in Indonesia.
The Oraung Utans were absolutly georgeous and cute. My boyfriend had one hold onto his arm and climb all over him.
Our hotel, Sanitika Semerang Hotel was rated five star but I rated it six star. I highly recomend it.
We had a tour guide take us around Semerang and show us all around. It only cost $89 for a full day including lunch.
We highly enjoyed it and we ask you to take the privilege to do the same.

Been to Semarang? Share your experiences!