“Good Location, Good Services, Excellent for Stay in Cirebon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon

You added Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon to your Saves list
Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   26, Jalan Cipto Mangunkusumo | Cirebon Super Block, Cirebon 45151, Indonesia   |
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Cirebon
Depok, Indonesia
“Good Location, Good Services, Excellent for Stay in Cirebon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Located in the middle of the town, easy access to CSB and close to famous culinary Cirebon like Nasi Jamblang Mang Dul etc..
The room quite spacious and equipped with water kettle and hair dryer in every room..
I stayed with my family and booked 2 different room with extra bed, the twin and the double bed room..
All bed are comfy (include the extra bed even its quite small) and all sheet are very clean..
Restaurant for breakfast and pool located at 3rd floor..
The food was delicious with cozy decoration, the pool are well enough for me to play with my son..
Unfortunately the rinse room in pool area are not functioning yet, but the pool staff are quite responsive by offering extra towel so we did not get too wet while walking back to the room..
They also don't have driver room..
And the drainage in the shower and sink at my room somewhat takes longer to work in removing the water..
Despite of it, it's recommended to stay here while you are in Cirebon..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Muna A, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear InkeAmanda,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback posted at the TripAdvisor.
We are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory stay and we are glad to learn that our strategic location, which is adjacent to CSB Mall and close to famous culinary Cirebon, has benefited you.

We would also like to thank you for your kind compliments on the rooms facilities, food and ambience at our restaurant at 3rd floor.

In regards to your comment about rinse room in Swimming Pool area, unfortunately the project has been scheduled to be finished as this week. We will assure that you will enjoy this facilities on your next stay.

Please do contact me personally if I may assist for your future reservation and I would be delighted to coordinate all details to make your stay memorable.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
Tangerang, Indonesia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed in Swiss-BelHotel on 29 Mar to 31 Mar 2014. I book from booking internet. I choose Twin bed but when I'm check in I got double bed. I call the receptionist and they say. Twin bed room was full and availability of twin bed room.
Time of entry into the room, I saw a twin room bed room available and not occupied while the door is open. WHY the receptionist says full? I was disappointed to see it. Then when it entered the room and turned on the air conditioner.
Why not cool , I immediately called the operator and said that my room was not cold. The technician came and checked, they said it would help for the transfer of the room.
wait about 15 minutes there is no action to move the room, then I call the operator again and said he would make a statement in advance and please wait. I asked how long it took me to wait. Operators say 20 minutes. I am angry and I go down to the lobby to ask the receptionist new room air conditioners work. I am increasingly disappointed with the actions that operators make visitors have to wait long. In front of the reception I keep asking about a twin room that I book over the internet, but I've ordered a month ago. I was very upset.The second thing was pretty disappointed at breakfast, my husband and I had breakfast at the restaurant and looks very full because of the holiday. Meal provided enough variety but not coordinated because eating has not discharged directly supplied again. Things that make me surprised when I eat broccoli salad. Inadvertently found dead maggots were commonly found in broccoli. At that moment I did not intend to continue my breakfast and went back to the room. I would still suggest to my friends on to this but is expected to serve primarily operators satisfying.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Muna A, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Fl0rence113,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon!

First of all, We would like to thank you for your time writing a review during stayed at our hotel. Your constructive detail review are to make our hotel better and show us that you are care to our hotel.
We are very sorry to hear that you have some inconveniences during your holiday with us. We are hoping a sincere apologies for your disappointment!

Our investigation found that there were some mishandling on the reservation and room division team coordination, the AC room maintenance was not carry on properly and the breakfast handling was not smooth as well. We are really sorry that you also found something not suppose to be in the vegetable during the meal.

To prevent re-occurrence of these mistakes, we are doing some refresh training to all of our staffs and I would make you sure that all mentioned above would never happen again in the future.
Delivering service excellent to all of our guests is our priority and we always do some review and action improvement steps to make it met our standard.

We value your satisfaction greatly and we put it as our priority. We can only look forward to the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank You.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this Hotel on 27, Dec, 2013 to 29 Dec 2013 . I really enjoy staying in this Hotel good services, friendly staff n cozy place. Swimming pool outdoor is on the 3rd floor, with 2 pools for children n addult. Also on 3rd floor there is Restaurant for having breakfast, or lunch the place is very good, with modern decoration. I choose this Hotel because the place is very strategic and connecting to new Mall Cirebon Super Block. Next time if I come to Cirebon absolutely I'll stay here again. Success for Swissbel Hotel Cheers!

• Stayed December 2013
Muna A, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Ibu Istie R,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback posted at the TripAdvisor.

We are pleased that we have been a part of your satisfactory stay and we are glad to learn that our strategic location, which is adjacent to Cirebon Super Block Mall, has benefited you.

Once again, thank you for your valuable review and I hope that your next visit to us will be not too long as we are all looking forward to welcoming you again at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon.

Sincerely Yours,

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

The room is well decorated, clean and spacious. Breakfast is great. Shopping mall is just a few steps. Near to anywhere in the city. Near to famous "nasi jamblang mang doel". The lack thing is just the swimming pool is still not ready yet, i read from the previous review that it should be ready in the holiday season, i stayed there at 23 dec, yet still under construction. My child really disappointed that he couldn't swim.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Muna A, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Mrs Y4nn4,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon!

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time to give your wonderful review at the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that in most aspects you were satisfied with your staying experiences.

Pertaining to your comment about the swimming pool, herewith, I would like to inform you that we have some technical problem on that day so that we can’t open the pool. We have opened the Swimming Pool on 25th December 2013. Kindly accept my sincerest apology for the inconveniences caused.

Best regards to your lovely child!

Sincerely Yours,

Indramayu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel at early December 2013, 2 weeks after first day open.
The hotel are located beside Cirebon square block.
The staff are neat and friendly, all of the parking area use vallet service. The interior hotel were modern, floor are all carpet. Wee took the lowest rate room and we got two keys for one room, the room were 31 m2 and its queen bed not king bed. The bathroom is modern, but no bathup just only overhead shower. The swimming pool still in under construction.
But the bizzare system are the phone, there are no direct call to the receptionis nor restaurant. So we have to call the operator to connect to receptionist and also the operator can receive our in room dining service order. Thats why there are miss comunication, the restaurant never received my order so we have to repeat order once again and wait for long.
But in the morning, the breakfast are great.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Muna A, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Mr Mirwan,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon!

Thank you for choosing our hotel and posting a review on TripAdvisor recounting your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoy the breakfast at Swiss-Cafe and that you found our staffs are in friendly and hospitality manner.

Please be informed that our swimming pool is scheduled to be operated before this festive holiday season.

In regards to our Operator Service, I am sorry to learn that you had a challenge during order food at our Room Service. Our aim is to exceed our guests expectations at all times and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to do so.
This is certainly something that we will discuss with the team to ensure that it will not repeated.

Once again, thank you for your valuable review and I hope that your next visit to us will not be too long as we are all looking forward to welcoming you again at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon.

Warmest Regards,

holland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed here for 8D7N. it is connected to CSB Mall which made us so easy to get everything we need. The personeels are young friendly & helpful. It was too bad we couldn't enjoy for swimming there bcoz the pool was being under constructed. The room is big enough for family.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Muna A, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Ibu Hesti,

Warmest Greetings from Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon!

Thank you for your candid and wonderful feedback posted at the TripAdvisor.

In regards to your comment about Swimming Pool, unfortunately the project has been scheduled to be finished as this week. We will assure that you will enjoy this facilities on your next stay.

Best regards to Joshua, Michelle, and Mr Edward as well!

Yours Sincerely,

Senior Sales Manager

Been to Swiss-Belhotel Cirebon? Share your experiences!