“Book your seminars here” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort

You added Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort to your Saves list
Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   The Jungle - Bogor Nirwana Residence | Jl. Dreded Pahlawan, Bogor 16132, Indonesia   |
Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Bogor
Kalmar, Sweden
“Book your seminars here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We had a large seminar which we had to arrange with short notice. We booked it at Aston Bogor, the drive from the Airport takes nearly 4 hours, so this is not a place for city lovers, you will be in the hills and surounded by vulcanos reaching 2,500 meters height.
The hotel rooms are very large and are like apartements. Clean and good internet connection.
Only one large restaurant and the food is good, I wish they had more local specialities and fruits.
There is not much to do in Bogor unless you go for hiking, so your team will not have any distractions when conducting meetings or seminars.
Alcohol is very limited and only bear was served in the bar, again another good way to keep teh team focused.
I recommend this hotel for longer meetings and seminars, unless as mentioned you want to do some hiking.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My stay at the Aston Bogor was very enjoyable. All the staff I met were extremely polite, friendly and helpful. My room (one-bedroom suite) was nicely designed. The lunch buffet in the restaurant had many lovely choices of food. The meeting room we used also had excellent service throughout the 2 days. (Unfortunately I did not have time to use the swimming pools and outside terraces but they looked very clean and a nice place to relax) Thank you all at Aston Bogor!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Went there for company's strategic annual meeting. We book some rooms.Stayed in a Condotel 2 bedroom.
The service was nice and the room is clean, homey, and tidy.

The location and the weather is also nice. Located right beside 'The Jungle'. unfortunately this time I went there for a meeting. So there nothing much I can enjoy since the meeting schedule is very pact.

But I still can enjoy the meals, all was great!

This hotel is recommended for family with kids or couple would be great also. Many room selection are provided.

Room Tip: Pick room with Mount Salak view, Very nice view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here only for one night, we got upgraded from one bedroom to 2 bedroom condotel because the one bedroom was full. The condotel is very spacious, it is completed with mini kitchen, dining table, living room and 2 beautiful rooms and toilets. The view from our room is simply amazing, we were dropped to our room using golf car! This hotel has the best river view. The pool looks amazing but we did not get the chance to try it. The breakfast in batutulis cafe is delicious, it has variety of food. Their staff are very helpful. The hotel is located a bit far from the city, it is in the BNR complex, beside the hotel there is jungle land and there is a restaurant called rumah air which has delicious grilled fish.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I like the welcoming doormen when entering the hotel they were very friendly. Breakfast was not very good, even though the room (I forgot the name of the room though) for breakfast was spacious but it seems to be crowded. I think the aston should rearrange them. We were staying in room all the way back of the hotel, to go to the breakfast room was a bit of struggle because we have to walk a bit to long…...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bogor, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I ever stay at Aston Bogor, one of the great hotel. Have a great landscape and view with the natural river.
The staff was also friendly. And the most, the food was so tasty and so many variances.
I really like the condotel with 2 bedrooms, it's suitable to everyone who bring their family. Also the big big big swimming pool and kid's club near to the pool.
I just want to have another experience to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Astbogor, General Manager at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Trimurti,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort, especially the landscape and view, the swimming pool, as well as the food. Your kind comments will be shared with all the team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future where once again you may enjoy our warm hospitality.

Best regards,

M. Darto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went here last month with my fam. Basically the hotel and the area is good, surrounded by hills, fresh air, large area, clean, looks new, well furnished, good amenities but for some reason I just feel there was nothing too special about this hotel.
Errr… perhaps it was the service, no warmth, as I can remember I did get a greeting once, from room boy, only.
And… the food also pretty standard, no ‘signature’.
The room was not too large, the bed also… and the wooden floor was kinda sticky or soapy or greasy. It was very uncomfortable for me to walk around the room without slipper.
The sign for room or location directions were not available in critical area. Small TV, with several cable channels though. Narrow balcony, even only 2 people sitting there together would’ve made it crammed.
Noisy alley due to poor insulation / sound barrier, I could hear the singer voice from the lobby which about 50-60 meters away from my room and separated by 3 doors including my room’s. I could even clearly recognize male or female shoes of the person who passed by. I’m not exaggerating what I just said… it’s a fact.

The great thing about the hotel except the ones I write in first paragraph was the location, next to Jungle Land. It has 3 pools, 2 for adult and 1 for kids.
It has a river crossing the hotel area. It has 2 resto (if I’m not wrong, kinda grey in this, sorry). It has Kids club and a small play ground next to the gym and so on which still an average facilities according to my personal standard.
It could be better if the hotel provide some more gazebo near the river. Or place thick carpet in the alley to absorb the noises. Or install a larger TV. Or place a new comfortable sofa inside the room.
Or… well… lots of thing, actually.

Room Tip: There are several buildings, but rooms facing toward pool or river should be the best.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Astbogor, General Manager at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear 196A,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review on Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort.

We truly value the opinions of our guests and do our utmost to serve them better. Your comments and suggestions will be valuable feedback for us and become our aim to continually providing a better service to our guests.

We wish we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence with Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort.

Best regards,

M. Darto

Been to Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort? Share your experiences!