“Meeting point” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Meeting point”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nothing special for foods & drinks but good choice for meeting point

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

It's really good taste with nice and comfortable ambience.

Visited February 2012
Paralimni, Cyprus
“High Schooler Restaurant. Budget Restaurant.Don't Expect Anything.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Ngopi doeloe means Let drink Coffee First. That's a strong brand that you provide a good coffee.

Well don't expect too much, otherwise you will get very much disappointed. Very very much disappointed. Everything was below the standard. Gooshh...I wished I hadn't had my dinner there.

The location was quite nice, strategic and the building was quite convincing.

I started to notice that something was not right when I asked the waiter about the menu, he just said " Well I don't know about it. It's not my concern". Damn what kind of service was that?

Then I started ordering 4 different kind of dishes. All of them was cooked poorly.very poorly. The cook needed going to the cooking school again.

The meat for the steak was so tiny, and very hard, a lot of muscle in the tenderloin.
The seasoning were all too over too much. All the food was much below the expectation of a restaurant with a representative building like that. Well I didn't finish the food, just left it there.

Well, let's try the coffee. As the ngopi doeloe, my expectation was maybe their strong point was the coffee itself not the food.

Gooshhh...this was the worst coffee that I have tried in my entire whole life as a coffee drinker. It was better to drint the coffee from the sachet. I took a look at their coffee machine, it was good brand and functioning. The taste....even my little son could tell the different between good and bad coffee. So worst.

This would be my first and last time I would dine and drink coffee here.Besides of the taste and bad service.

This place is only suitable for the high school students and strict budget person who doesn't care much about the taste, only spending and killing time as long as you want by chit chatting in a quite nice location without spending too much budget.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bandung, Indonesia
“Nice place to hangout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

Been here many times. One of my favorite place to hang out with my friends. I love the ice cream cake, it's so delicious. Also Soto Bandung, one of my favorite food here. Great atmosphere!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“setipe sama Potluck gitu..enak sih, but not really my fave..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2008

setipe sama Potluck gitu..enak sih, but not really my fave..