“Expensive but massive?” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Bandung, Indonesia
“Expensive but massive?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I havent been here for years until this week me and some friends visited The Valley. The meal for me, tasted so-so as compared to what I tasted years ago. Quite expensive but came in large portion. So no worries if you only order omelette, the omelette will come to you in FULL PACKAGE and definitely going to make you full. As per the location, it located on mountain area so we can get to see the city lights at night. Supposedly to be a romantic place, but the seatings are too dense so I dont think it's romantic.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Jakarta
“Review for the restaurant: definitely back here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This review will talk about the restaurant only, because I only went to the resto.
First time knew it, from a friend's photo. When we got there, it was beyond our expectation. The place really gooooodd!
We chose the city light view outdoor restaurant. The western one.
First time we read the menu, i was gulped. It was pricey. Really pricey for me.but then I skimmed around, and found another piece of price list with cheaper price. Still bit pricey for me, but okay, I go on.
Whole waited for our menu served, you could enjoy the great view it gave you. And as far as I turn my head, almost all guest there is foreigner. That's somehow explained its price ;)
When our food came, we really satisfied!! The taste was GOOD. The portion is well-composed!
So, for me it really worth the money.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“You Pay For the View not For the Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I expect to much about this place because a tons of people talks a good things about it. Finally here with my friends on saturday night we want an outdoor room but it's full so we have to wait about 30 minutes until we have a sit. The waiters is not friendly at all I know they were busy because it's full but you have to serve a good services for every customer. The taste of the food is average but it have a big portion. The only a good thing about this place is just the view. If I have a time to visit dago, I don't want to visit this place again you can give your customer a high price but you must make a sure that you give the customer excellent services. The standart taste of the food isn't big deal for me but you must concern to your waiters behaviour.

Bandung, Indonesia
“Romantic.. Cozy.. Great view..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my ex... The food and services were really good.. I love the free mineral water which was added a piece of cutting lemonade.. I could see the beauty of Bandung view up there.. best choice for candle light dinner in th summer.. Really recommend this place for a new couple.. don't forget to bring a sweater.. :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Visit it at night, you'll experience different ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Maybe this is my third or forth visit to the restaurant, but still I feel this is a good restaurant for hanging out. Good food, good ambience and the price was very rational if you compare to peice and size of food [visit date : april 18, 2014]

• Visited April 2014