“Nice View” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Bandung

You added Novotel Bandung to your Saves list
Novotel Bandung
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Cihampelas No 23-25 | West Java, Bandung 40171, Indonesia   |
Ranked #19 of 174 Hotels in Bandung
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jakarta
“Nice View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Equipment in the bathroom is not complete such as a comb and cotton but.
For atmosphere in the room was comfortable & very nice sight when viewed from room.
Good services & recommended location. Room service was good and friendly

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelBandung, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Mr rusdan_f_nasution,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung......!

Your review and feedback were truly one of our favorite!....., It's very positive review on our hotel, staff friendliness and service, comfortable atmosphere and nice view from the room. However, we directly check on Housekeeping Department related with your feedback on the bedroom amenities.

My staff and I wishing you to welcoming you bact at Novotel Bandung in the near future. And once again, thank you for your feedback and review.

Marak Setiadi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I booked the superior king room from Agoda for 4 days 3 nights at $271.79/-l. The hotel is near to the shopping areas such as Matahari, Paris Van Java , Rumah Mode (factory outlets). I also recommend to the Zen Family and Reflexology Spa along Jln Sukajadi which is about 15 minutes taxi ride from the hotel. If you come on Weekdays from 10 Am to 2 Pm ( Happy Hours) you will get 20% discount. I had my massage for for 2 hrs and it only cost me IDR108000.

The room was cozy however the view from my window was quite boring as there is no scenery at all.The free internet WIFI connection in my hotel room was very bad ( I was staying at the 10th floor).

Pros -
+ Good efficient staff
+ Cozy and clean room
+ 10 minutes to Bandung Airport by taxi (standby at least IDR 25000/-)
+ Near to shopping malls, about 5 to 10 minutes by taxi

Cons -
+ Bad WIFI/Internet Connection
+ Small lobby
+ No scenery from Hotel windows

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr Spartacus_x24x,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung.....!

Thank you for your detail sharing experience and giving us some feedback on your stay at Novotel Bandung. We take you compliment from your positive input as well as your comment where we need to improve. We will take an improvement directly for the speed of the internet as well as the connection.

Thank you for your positive input on our attentiveness of the staff, our cozy and clean room, and our great location. We also thank you for your information on the best place in Bandung either for relaxation or for shopping.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and we hope we will welcome you again at Novotel Bandung in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Hello, I enjoyed my stay at Novotel Bandung during my last week stay. I like the service crew at the restaurant esp their friendy smile & able to converse in proper english. One things I encountered is the bad connectivity of the wi-fi to my laptop. Since this is free service, I should not complain too much. However being a business traveller, mobility is very vital for me. I get weak signal most of the time until when it's past midnight (maybe due to less user by then).

I hope this can be improved and honestly I do not mind to be charge for it as long as the connectivity is at it's optimal speed. Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards,
Dan Tan

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelBandung, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Mr Dantan5577,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung.....!

We appreciate your very details sharing of your experience while staying with us thru this online forum. We take you compliment from all your positive input as well as your comment where we need to improve. We really do apologize for your experience on the wifi connection. We are still on the progress on the upgrading the speed as well as the allocation for speed thru the room. But, hopefully it will done in a week, due to some replacement of the tools.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bandung.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

with big room and good hospitality, this place is good to relax and the breakfeast here is various and delicious. This hotel also located in the central of the city, so it will be easy to explore Bandung.

Dear Mr Hendra_Ham,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung.....!

Thank you for your kind short positive review and feedback on your experience with us. We really happy to know that you feel comfortable and happy to stay with us where you find the hotel have a big room, great hospitality, great varities of breakfast, and great location in the center of city.

At Novotel Bandung, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Once again, thank you so much for your review and comments on our hotel's facilities and services. We will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!.... and your comment, definitely encourage all our staffs to strive for perfection. We hope we have another opportunity to serve you again at Novotel Bandung in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

the menu of sup buntut is excellent but breakfast needs more varieties. Jamu is displayed in Indonesian only. it is advisable to have a bilingual. the waiters are friendly.
The customer service is very friendly and helpful.
the bed is comfortable but the shower is a bit scattered because of the water shower is too stiff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ms/Mr Marolita,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung.....!

Thank you for your kind positive review and feedback on your experience with us and thank you for your few feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed very much with our great staff, great Sop Buntut and great service. We, directly concern on your feedback to put the English explanation on the menu Jamu and the changing of the shower cap.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I'm very satisfied with this Hotel. Location is good and their service is excellent.

When I was made a check in, I was had a problem with my reservation data. in their data shown that I was booked twin bed. But actually I need one bed since I was travelled with my wife. Then the staff of reception give me very good solution. They offered me to up grade to Junior Suite since all room with single bed was fully book already. And for that up grade they give me good discount. I'm appreciate for that solution.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelBandung, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Mr SteveHermawan,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung.....!

Thank you so much for your short positive reviews and feedback during your stay with us. We share this feedback during our morning briefing to see our guests experience. We are happy to hear that you were happy and enjoy stayed with us. Even you had a bad experience at the check-in process, but it turned-out with very satisfeid experience. This is really our goal to make our guests happy and satisfy.

Once again, thank you for your positive reviews and feedback and we will do our utmost to continuously perform our best!. We look forward to welcome you back at Novotel Bandung.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

i liked the price, the location, the food and room options (i'm a smoker). the restaurant server name 'iva' if im not mistaken are the best server i ever see.

the thing that i didn't like from this hotel is, there is no taxi standby. i have to wait around 20-30 minutes to get one. unlike at novotel manado, they have 1 or 2 taxi's standby at the hotel. in other words, bring your own vehicle.

also at the checkout, the front desk officers simply ignore me for 10 minutes, seriously that was the worst check out process i ever experienced. after that some male officer finally taking care my check out and i have to admit, that one really professional. less than a minute and it's finished.

i know it's a public holiday yesterday and bit crowded but at least those 2 females officer can say hello or "is there anything i can help you, sir?" than completely ignoring me.

Room Tip: i prefer the non-smoking room, even though i'm a smoker. the air quality at smoking room are bad...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr Victormamuaya,

Warmest Greetings From Novotel Bandung.....!

Thank you for your detail sharing experience and giving us positive reviews and feedback on your stay at Novotel Bandung. We are really happy to know that you like our great location, our food, our room especially for smoker, and our staff attentiveness as you mention the name is Iva. We take you compliment from your positive input as well as your comment where we need to improve. Taxi is a bit hard to find due to the weekend. We always provide in front of the hotel, but maybe all are taken.

Marak Setiadi

Been to Novotel Bandung? Share your experiences!