“fun” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Padma Hotel Bandung

You added Padma Hotel Bandung to your Saves list
Padma Hotel Bandung
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Ranca Bentang 56 - 58 | Ciumbuleuit, Bandung 40142, Indonesia   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 155 Hotels in Bandung
Los Angeles, California
“fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I went to stay in Padma for a weekend getaway with my family last June. It was very nice, and my daughter really enjoyed it so much! The food in its restaurant was excellent. My aromatic duck was so juicy and good (not really duck actually, it's a goose). Breakfast options were also excellent. Enjoyed beefballs noodle in the morning (imagine that!). There were free high tea buffet at 3pm that time, the ginger soup was hot and good as well as other old Bandung style crackers. The pool was warm because there's a water heater. My daughter really loved it because she could swim longer. And I enjoyed the jacuzzi next to the pool. Morning walk was enjoyable as there was horse riding facility outside the hotel. Kids will love them. And as we walked around the complex, we found out that there were country club like restaurants around there. So next time, we will try them as well as there is no need to go downhill, really bad traffic now in Bandung. Oh, must try flying fox! And must enjoy the fireplace lobby at night while drinking beers or wine. The weak part: our room was kindof old, need to repaint the woods I guess.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear Setiawan M,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I sincerely thank you for your review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting the hotel facilities and food quality that is very much appreciated.

I am very happy to hear that we were able to surpass your expectation and that you had a memorable stay with us.

Please be informed that we are in the progress of upgrading the deluxe room for guest convenience

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Sincere regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed at! The pool, the rooms the service, activities for the children, breakfast - everything was awesome! And the surroundings and the view is stunning. My daughter age 7 had a great time, using the climbing wall, the flying fox and every morning she went for horse back riding just outside the hotel..

Stayed July 2014
Dear Martedal,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our food, view and our hospitality.

With best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is suitable for everyone, be it family, couple, or single travelers. It's also suitable for every occasion. In Padma, you can do a lot of activities. They provide 1 big pool, 1 small pool for kids (all with warm water) and also a jacuzzi with temp regulator.

Down the hill they have a huge playing park for kids, where they can play flying fox, soccer, basketball, and other playground equipments. They also have indoor kid's club, a pool table, karaoke, gym and many more.

I don't even need to start raving about the room. Clean, comfortable, great view. You can easily find hotel staff everywhere to help you. They give you a choice of pillow menu.

Food is also great. They serve wide varieties of breakfast menu (Western, Indonesian, local street food, huge choices of desserts and fresh juices). Every afternoon, the restaurant also spoils the guests with complimentary 'tea time' where you can enjoy traditional cakes and snacks along with various hot drinks.

Easily the best hotel in Bandung by far, with the breathtaking view, good hospitality and friendly, helpful staff. I seldom, if ever, stay at any hotel more than one occasion as I always like to try new places. This hotel, however, is one of the rare exception to that rule.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Tine_rina,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay at Padma Hotel Bandung and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

I look forward to welcoming you back in Padma Hotel Bandung with a longer period of stay in a not to distance future.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The weak part: our room was kindof old, need to repaint the woods I guess.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer building wing / newer rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Kokov,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable time during the second stay at Padma Hotel Bandung and that we have contributed to making your stay a pleasant and memorable experience.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Sincere regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Bandung is usually one of favorites city we visit. We usually use different hotel each time. So I can compare which hotel is best for family. Padma is one of the best. Although the hotel building is a liitle bit old. And the room is a little bit small than other 5 star Hotel. But the panoramic view and the fresh air is the one that standout this hotel from the other. Also the friendliest staff I've ever met. (Thanks Ms Deasy for your hospitality) Swimming pool has a warm water, and jacuzzzi pool too. So our children can swim with fun because is not too cold. The breakfast also good with variety of foods. I suggest it will be great if they served Japanese food too. There is also tea time at 4 pm which is amazed me. They served traditional cookies and drinks this time. When I went home I ask my children if they want come back to this hotel again. They reply with anthusiast yes.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Alfred C,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am pleased to read your review and happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the high level of personalized service delivered, the breakfast and afternoon tea at The Restaurant and the stunning views as well as the ambiance of our hotel.

I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Padma Hotel Bandung on future trips to Bandung.

Sincere regards,
manado-indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

There are 2 amazing things from this hotel : very friendly service from all the staffs, and the valley view from your window. The room actually just so so, but clean enough. What unusual is you can open the window and enjoy the fresh air without mosquito, and we can rest from the air conditioner.
The heated pool is also one special thing, we can soak in warm water while the surrounding was cool. The restaurant serve many traditional menu, make us really feel in the small village, back to nature. After we check out, the fresh feeling come to body and mind.
They also have special treat for all the guest : complimentary afternoon tea, again with the traditional snack. I love it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Verakho,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliments on the stunning views and the friendliness of our staff. It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

Tangerang, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

The first time I came here I thought the hotel haven't good performed but when I looked inside ..WOOW!!! I'm stayed in first floor (same with lobby floor) with lot of windows and I can opened for fresh air (I don't liked if came to bandung still used air conditioner too much) and very quiet hotel. when you looked outside will find out good view you never seen before,my room had big space inside and I'm in love with that bathroom. in the night you can try padma restaurant with good view in the night,good taste for food,a lot of collection for wines and offcourse I'm suggest you still using jacket because the wind in the night very cold. You wanted to night swim? Sure you can, because padma had swimming pool with hot water. Padma had friendly staff from frontdesk until restaurant waiters and very helpfull too. oo yeeaa almost forgot to inform, don't forget to request pillow for your rest, last time I'm reserve swedish memory for me and hypo allergenic for my husband and that was awesome when I woke up in the morning our body so well. My advised for reserved this hotel must be more earlier, please don't reserved 1 week before in the weekend....have a nice holiday

Room Tip: please try ' Gallery suite'
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Niken29,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m glad that the Padma Hotel Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Padma Hotel Bandung sometime in the near future.

Warm regards,

Been to Padma Hotel Bandung? Share your experiences!