“padma icon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Padma Hotel Bandung

You added Padma Hotel Bandung to your Saves list
Padma Hotel Bandung
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Ranca Bentang 56 - 58 | Ciumbuleuit, Bandung 40142, Indonesia   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 162 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta, Indonesia
“padma icon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

one day staying at padma hotel at the second time have a great memorable moment....first meet him at september 2011 my wife always talk about him to all my family....your staff makes our family fallin in love......when we arrive at the room all the preparation done he can provide what we like......example he know before i go sleep i must drink warm water with ginger n lemon....and my wife like's shower with soap mix with strawbery juice without sugar.....detail.....care....thats padma hotel butler....LUDY i will recomended you and your hotel to all my collega.......padma bandung the best hotel with outsanding butler service......

Room Tip: premier room higher level
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Dear Robertsutanto,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung..!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a comment of your experience with us on Trip Advisor

I am glad to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality and that you were satisfied with the services rendered from our associate Ludy

With best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

spend 3,25 million for premier suite i think not valuable if i heard a very noisy sound from wedding party at pool side.... if we cannot meet a nice and charming people we check out 2 hour after we stay at room...... very disapointed about this experience......but two tumbs up ludy and his team greet me, and my family until we're check out.....help to find some drug for my illness with the quick time is the moment important for me because its 10 pm and some drugstore is closed.......thanx ludy for your assistance...i will be back to padma if not wedding party when i stayed....

Room Tip: galleri suite better than premier suite
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Dear Limlissa,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung..!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

I’m sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t up to your expectation due to the wedding party during you were stay. I’ve discussed your comments with the Department Heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that similar mistakes won’t happen again in the future.

We are delighted to know that you were satisfied with the services given from our Butler team

On behalf of Padma Hotel Bandung, we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another stay in the future

Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Been to this hotel so many times. It was The Chedi, then Malya, then Padma. They have expanded a new set of modern luxurious rooms - all stunning looking interior; however, noticed that finishing was done in a rush. We stayed in the hillside studio, and had to change room because the hot water in the bathtub failed to run. Wifi and meals were great. Good to bring your family here, the restaurant is buzzling with guests and lots of food. Noise level is also increasing with children and baby sitters walking around in corridors. I guess that's how they keep this beautiful resort going concern. Recommend to stay here on weekdays, if one prefers to enjoy the surrounding with serenity.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Venisiana D,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung..!

I am pleased to hear that you were our regular guest since It was the Chedi and Malya

I appreciate your constructive feedback about the room and noise level in the corridors. I have personally reviewed all aspects you've mentioned with the department heads concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services for optimal customer satisfaction.

Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I spend the recent new year's eve with my family at this lovely hotel, had a great time relaxing and received excelent services from the staffs. Really recommended for those who loved to enjoy a nice place to stay in Bandung.

Dear RidwanP,

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our food, view and our hospitality.

On behalf of all staff here, I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I had a great new year's eve with my family. The food is delicious with lots of menu but the interior of the room looks standard. I don't like the white paint for the wall without wallpaper just so boring. I just like the bathroom and the balcony where you can see the hill view right through. The rate Rp. 3,5 million is too expensive for that room type with standard interior.

Room Tip: good room has to be clean and has a unique interior with a great view so what you pay is worth.
Dear Fatma D

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!
It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying the New Year ’s Eve, the food and view of our hotel

I appreciate your feedback about room interior and have shared it with the Department Heads concerned. We’re striving to find the best way to continually improve our products and service.

Tangerang, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

we're very delightful to experience stayed 2 nights at this hotel, the atmosphere is great. very helpfull and friendly staffs. our children enjoy the swimming pool and jacuzzi very much. and also the horse riding, though it's not part of hotel's facility.

my suggestions is, next time the outbound facilities can be requested not only on weekend, but also during weekdays.

Room Tip: great rooms just above the swimming pool
Dear Csudarmadi,

jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

We stayed 2 nights..the view was stunning and it worth the price. The breakfast experience was very good with superb service. the food was combined between western and indonesian delicacies..high tea were also splendid with special drink bandrek and bajigur. The room was nice but sadly i had to wait for an hour to check in because the room were being cleaned (i came at 2 pm but enter the room at 3 pm)..

Above all, padma is recommended for couple and family to have a nice retreat. I will definitely recommend Padma to my friends. Keep up the good service

Room Tip: premier room is the most valuable
Dear b7p,

Warm Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am sorry to hear that you have to wait for one hour for the room due to the high seasons period. I’ve discussed the issue with the Department Heads concerned and taken extra precautions to ensure that similar mistakes won’t happen again in the future.

With best regards,

Been to Padma Hotel Bandung? Share your experiences!