“Dago Inn, The Best Hide Away For Ladies And Daughters Too :)” 4 of 5 stars

Dago Inn
Dago Inn
Ir.H.Djuanda 427 B (in front of Dago Terminal), Bandung 40132, Indonesia   |
Blitar, Indonesia
“Dago Inn, The Best Hide Away For Ladies And Daughters Too :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I found this little hostel around two months ago when I was looking for the best place and the best price to stay during my business travel. In my first impression is the location too near with the terminals but when I found out that the price that I pay compared with the cleanliness (it's the top point of my list) and also the staff/owner's service, all I want to say is: perfect place to stay in Bandung on low budget, high standard as a qualified hostel for travelers like me, who has to bring my 7-year old daughter together. The neighborhood quite comfortable too. so I feel safe to left my daughter in her room alone when I was looking for dinner. Keep up the good work, specially for the humble and friendly staff, and I hope next time I visit Bandung again I would like to stay again in this lovely hostel to spend my shopaholic hobby in the factory outlets near the place. This place is highly recommended if you're a woman with your friends or daughter/sisters, to spend the night out in silent and privacy in the city.

Room Tip: If you're single traveler, you could easily choose the room in the 1rst floor just for single be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first

Been to Dago Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dago Inn

Address: Ir.H.Djuanda 427 B (in front of Dago Terminal), Bandung 40132, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Java > West Java > Bandung
Ranked #9 of 75 Specialty Lodging in Bandung
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Dago Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Dago Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.