“Its ruined my birthday” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Its ruined my birthday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I came when i want to celebrate my birthday with my family. We order 2 pasta, 1 mixed grill and gurame soup. And we order mushrooms fritters as a starter. And i ordered lemongrass lychee tea.

So here the mess began. First at my lemongrass lyche tea there is a bug floating in my glass. I asked the server staff, but no sorry from them, they just took my drinks and change it to another one. And gueat what there is no bug this time, but theres a tissue at the bottom of the glass.

And after 20 min my mushroom fritters not coming, so i asked the server again
In 2 minutes the server served the breaded muahroom. Coz i already upset i take that breded mushroom and ate 2 pcs. Then the server come to my table and took it away and juat give it to another table. So that breded mushroom its not for me. And i asked why this kind of things happen they just say maybe the kitchen busy and they forget to make it for you...
Cant you believe that?? I was with my family spending half million rupiah and i get that kind of service...better not to come again..

• Indonesian first
“Nice place for relax but not for work”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The atmosphere and design is very good. For internet connection is very very very slow. So many flies when i lunch at there. It's annoying.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Cozy resto & tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is one of my favorite place in Bandung. When you walk in, you will find the retail shop selling organic products and variety of home interior knicks-knacks. Just walk pass the shop and you will find the resto. I love the homy decor in the semi open airy space. I believe that taste is very subjective matter, but in overall, I found the food are generally tasty. Price range is similar to Jakarta's price, which means a bit steep for Bandung standard. The staff, while a bit slow, but quite attentive and friendly. Last time, I ordered beef in yellow spicy soup and it was good. I ordered black coffee and chocolate croissants fresh from their oven as desserts. It really made my day. :-)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
“Good ambient & great taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very cozy & relaxing ambient, surrounding with vertical garden & sound of birds. Oxtail soup & Orange juice is a perfect combination, plus warm chocolate as dessert. Yummy!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“something different!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went to Origin to have some Sunday family lunch, as we walked in.. we were stunned with how great the place is. It has some organic retail shop that offers variety of many well-known international brands which sometimes hard to find, especially the baby food. Continue with the home decor shop next to it, we can see how cute the stuff are. You name it, lamps, utensils, glasses and mugs and even dinner table for sale. Then we found the bistro at the very end of the building, it was breathtaking. I bet we can't find something like this in any other restaurants. They also offers quite a range for main coarse, light bites, juices and pastry stuff. I tried the steak, it was really good and I know for sure that all the ingredients are fresh and the best quality ones. Last but not least I also tried their warm chocolate cake, it was so good it's like it's melt in your mouth. So, it's so nice to know we have something like ORIGIN in Indonesia, it's about eating healthy but yet you don't have to suffer because it's still delicious.

• Visited March 2013