“Healthy food with nice dealing price.” 4 of 5 stars

Jalan Padjajaran 63, Bandung, Indonesia
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 1,140 Restaurants in Bandung
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Healthy
“Healthy food with nice dealing price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Its a very recommended place for anyone who want to have a healthy food (vegetarian), nice dealing price with a nice place n warm services.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
“Great value cafateria style service with a smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Really enjoyed this place and everone was lovely as they helped this confused Bule order not only my four included vegetable dishes and rice but also my Chicken Sate stick. Obviously this isn't an entirely vegan eatery but at 10,000 RP for my dinner including the chicken, I'm not complaining.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Even the anti-vegan will love their food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

At first, i thought this restaurant was a reflexology or else, because the name was so uncommon in Indonesia, but when i heard from my cousin relating this restaurant, i am fully curious about this one. Once i am stepping my foot there, i though, well, the decoration and else would be $$ or higher, but when i look, they have the menu set, a bowl of rice(very small portion for me), and 4 vegetables only cost Rp 6.000,- i was just like HELL YEAH, i've never found a restaurant this cheap, well that's about the price. The taste, well shoot me for thinking wrong, the taste was really great, it tasted very fresh and the satay(made from mushroom(?)) and the 'meat' also tasted very delicious, well this is heaven for me, and as a backpacker, i would suggest this restaurant if you visit Bandung.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bandung, Indonesia
“Excellent Taste of Vegetarian Food Beats Meat Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Many times I've been to this restaurant, coz this restaurant is my favourite, my passion is eating good taste food. I can go vegetarian easily if my food is like these, no doubt about it. Great resto atmosphere, nice place n excellent food. Bravo!

• Visited December 2012