“Thank you very much. Terima kasih banyak.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zodiak @ Paskal

Save Saved
You added Zodiak @ Paskal to your Saves list
Zodiak @ Paskal
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Jalan Pasir Kaliki No.50, Bandung 40171, Indonesia   |
Ranked #24 of 234 Bandung B&B and Inns
Dresden, Germany
“Thank you very much. Terima kasih banyak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed fom 19/11/2013 - 26/11/2013 at this nice hotel. The light room was nicely decorated with different sayings, it was very clean and TV was fine. Every day our towels were changed and we got drinking water and coffee/tea so that I could make the coffee on my own. Breakfast was included. It was Indonesian and very delicious. If you wanted you could also have jam and toast. Not far away was the train station and to the other direction was Istana Plaza with lots of shops, Mc Donald with 3 computers for free and some nice bakeries.

We had planned 4 nights but after a stroke we had to stay longer. The staff was so friendly, helpful and full of sympathy. They gave me special conditions and blocked my room.I am missing their smiles a lot. Thank you to you all.

We were very satisfied andI can recommend this nice place.

Wolfgang and Birgit Ahnert, Germany

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Zodiak P, General Manager at Zodiak @ Paskal, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Valued Guest Birgit0801

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Paskal Bandung.

By this respond to your review, I would like to express my gratitude for your experience during your stay at Zodiak @Paskal Bandung.
Regarding to your comment about the breakfast, we will keep it and will be improving it better than before.

Once again thank you very much, your value comment make us more improve to quality and quantity of services.

We do hope to see you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me at my email address andrian.sd@zodiak-hotel.com for any inquires.

Yours Sincerely

Andrian S. Daud

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Indonesian first
Berlin, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Although it's under low budget category this hotel is not offering the basics.
Bathroom is terrible, smelly and dirty.
Towels are hard and yellowish, the amenities are very poor.
All bathroom is designed with very poor material.
The hotel at Paskal is extremely noisy and impossible to sleep from the traffic outside.
However the bed is relatively comfortable.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Last week, my wife and I had a trip in Bandung. That's our first time visiting Bandung. We didn't have any information about hotels in Bandung, so we checked on tripadvisor.com.
There were many people said that Zodiak Hotel @Paskal was very good. At first, we couldn't believe that directly, because I had a bad experience with a 2-stars hotel in Bandung before.
But, when we entered at this hotel, we're impressed. It's far from what we'd thought before. The hotel was neat and so clean. The staff was very kind. We used a card system to locked the room, it's a good point. The room interior design was clean, neat, and very unique. The bathroom was small enough, but very clean.
I think, the best about this hotel is the location. It's located near Bandung Train Station. It's about 10 minutes by walking. Don't worry about culinary, because there are many food stalls around the hotel. At that quality, I think it's a good choice, especially for backpacker..:)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest Yopex

Warmest Greeting From Zodiak Paskal Bandung.

By this reviewed at Tripadvisor.com, I am personally would like to express my gratitude for having you here stayed with us.
We are glad to be able to help you, it is our main duties from the guard to the hotel staff to provide best quality of service.
I do hope to see you on your next visit to Bandung. Please feel free to contact me at my email address at andrian.sd@zodiak-hotel.com or my blackberry pin at 2A22cec9

Yours Sincerely

Berlin, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

10 min. walk away from the northern entrance of Bandungs main train station as well as Istana Plaza Mall. Jl. Braga and colonial buildings on Jl. Asia Africa can be easily reached by foot. The room was a bit dark and dated, but fair enough for the price. Internet connection worked fine. TV has a good selection of national and international channels. A simple breakfast (toast, rice, vegetables, coffee, tea) was included in my room rate. The only thing I didn't like was the plastic all-in-one bathroom installation which is integrated in the room. It smelled moldy and was very small.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Zodiak P, General Manager at Zodiak @ Paskal, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest globeryder81

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Paskal Bandung!.

Regarding to your comment about bathroom, we will improve and follow up the matters.

Yours Sincerely,

ANDRIAN S.Daud
Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I stayed for 6 days in this hotel. I think this is good and best valued hotel.
The room is clean and quiet big for this type of hotels.
The advantage is location, near you can find Paris Van Java, only take 15 minutes to go there.
The staff also good, they will help generously.
If you bought a car, the parking space is limited, but you could drop off your car key and the staff will arrange that for you.
Btw, in front of this hotel you could find delicious 'nasi goreng' at night :).

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Value Guest YudhiF

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Paskal Bandung.

Thank you for your time for sharing your moments during your stay at our Hotel. Your positive comments makes us to improve our quality service.

We do hope to see you again in the nearest future. Please do contact me for your next stay at my email address at andrian.sd@zodiak-hotel.com

Once again, Thank you very much for your comments and sharing your wonderful experience to others who may visit our hotel.

Best Regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

last week we stayed at this hotel.. it surrounded by many shops and well known restaurant in bandung. u can just 5 minutes walk to paskal hypersquare, bandung train station or get the famous cake from bandung "kartika sari". the room is quite big & clean.. the bathroom little bit small but acceptable.. u can find 24 hours convenience store across the hotel.. my conclusion is this hotel's very recommended.. two thumb up! keep ur good work..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest dimasabduh

Warmest Greeting from Zodiak @Paskal Bandung!

First of all, I would like to introduce my self my name is Andrian, Hotel Manager Zodiak Paskal. Having heard your experience during your stay was meet your expectation. Allow me to express my gratitude to you. Definitely I will share this review to all my team member. We are delighted to be able to serve you with positive attitude and good service. Thank you very much. We will keep improve our quality of services. If you have plan to visit bandung again. Please do contact me at my email address andrian.sd@zodiak-hotel.com or my team at rsv.paskal@zodiak-hotel.com

Once again thank you. We wish you happy and well.

Regards,

Geneva, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 10 nights. Our biggest problem with this hotel is the lack of hot water.
Almost everyday we complained about this problem and we always received diff answer such as :
- the previous staff accidentally switch off the boiler
- lots of people using it at the same time
- no one is using it, so we have to wait for while until it's heated
- all X01 rooms are having this kind of problem
- etc

We didn't buy it..why? Because during weekend (when there are lots of guests) we found no problem with it. So i think they purposely lower/turn off the boiler during weekday for some savings. The same problem with the breakfast. Bad breakfast on weekend and awful breakfast during weekdays.

What we like about this hotel are the hospitality of the staff, cleanliness, and the high speed internet. Oh, they also have a mini market on the ground floor.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street can be very noisy
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Zodiak P, General Manager at Zodiak @ Paskal, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest Apiapiaba,

Warmest Greeting From Zodiak Paskal Bandung!.

First of all I would like to say thank you for staying at Zodiak Paskal Bandung during your visit to Bandung. By this time as well I am also would like to apologize that your 10 nights stay was not met your expectation.

Allow me to explain about the hot water, I agreed that we had an issue about it on September, we contact our general contractor what cause it and we manage to fix it end of this September. Based on General Contractor explanation we have a problem about automatic switch, somehow every 1 hour it switch off. Now our boiler it works well. But we still check everyday to prevent any problems.

Once again thank you for comment, with you comment indeed will improve our quality services.

Your Sincerely,

Hotel Manager

Been to Zodiak @ Paskal? Share your experiences!