“Excellent Hotel, great location and wonderful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Gino Feruci Braga Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Braga No. 67, Bandung, Indonesia   |
Ranked #7 of 148 hotels in Bandung
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Hotel, great location and wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was my first time in Bandung so I was not familiar with the city. The hotel staff at Gino Feruci made my stay very pleasant and helped me plan out my day in the city. They are very accommodating and go out of their way to help out.
Guest relations officer, Anggie, stayed late after work to help me reserve my transportation to Jakarta. Overall, great experience and I would definitely stay here on my next trip to Bandung.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2013

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

in Gino feruci Braga little thing means a lot, we always glad to assist your druing stay with us , looking forward to welcoming you in the near futire

Regards

226 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I come to this hotel for the fist time,,for solo holiday..
Although I come alone,I never feel lonely,,
All staffs always guiding me..
Especially Ms Anggie,one of Hotel's staff..

Room Tip: No smoking room for clean air

Thank you for review us in TripAdvisor

Great to know that you are satisfied with our facilities and services.
we do hope we could extend our service on your next stay with us

Once again Thank you for your great comment and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Regards
Krisna permana
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

First time experience stay in this hotel, located strategically in the Braga district, center of Bandung, surrounded by dutch architecture houses. This hotel offers many choices for breakfast, cozy room and great located restaurant in the top of Hotel, where nice places to hang around. During my stay i receive many help from Ms.Anggie, GRO. She welcome us warmly, explain the hotel facility, showing the top restaurant and assist in online booking. Thanks Anggie, surely this hotel will be my first choice to stay in Bandung

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Mr Idham

Thank you for your review in TripAvisor

Glad to know that you are satisfied for our service and our facilities, as a part of our commitment t all our client, some feed back are very meaning-full for our team to improve our services and facilities. Once Again thank you very much for your time to review us

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future

Best Regards
Krisna Permana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I stay at Gino Feruci to spend Holiday with my family, i booked the standard room for 2 nights,the room rate is cheaper than another 4 stars hotels,but the room is too small for my papa and my brother,because they are big..they hard to move especially in the bathroom.
But anyway,,all is good..the location,smile from the saffs,breakfast menu,and also the city..
I think Bandung have the reason why they call here is Paris van Java,because of the art and also the fashion is uptodate..they always become a trendsetter..

ok,i can guarantee you to stay at Gino Feruci..
thank you for the unforgetable holiday..
sure i'll be back soon !!

• Stayed April 2013
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Mr Hunter

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review.

I am glad to know that you and your family had a comfortable stay and rated both our staff and service as excellent.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga Bandung will continue to become your preferred Hotel in paris van java

Thank you for your praiset and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of the Gino Feruci Braga
Jakarta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Me and my husband stayed for our wedding night since we got a voucher from Kagum Hotel Management as a part from our wedding package with one of Kagum Management premises (so actually we paid it too).
The lobby is spacious, but it is strange to see such a different level in the seating area. I think it would be quite dangerous for children. But I like the design. Simply elegant.

But actually I'm a little bit surprised to see our room.
At first, our key didn't work. So we had to wait for the bell boy to change our room's key.
The second thing is that I'm a little bit surprised to see that we got such a small room (and I don't know how to describe the view from the window).
I don't really know the average price for the hotel at Bandung area (as I'm a Bandung citizen), but I would definitely have to think twice if I have to pay 500k IDR for such a small room.
But the room is clean, so I didn't really mind.

We also tried the room service.
We had to pay 130k IDR for a bowl of Tom Yam Soup (without rice?) and a plate of pesto Pasta. The taste is so-so. And there are not to many options in room service. I hope they could add more menu.

The breakfast use buffet system at their restaurant in the mezzanine floor.
It has various menu, but the taste is also so-so.

I think the great thing about this hotel is the location in the heart of Braga.
But I really hope that they have something else to offer to their guest.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir

Thank you very much for the lovely review from you. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your comment is very much appreciated, especially with our room key since the key is using the chip is very sensitive avoid close with a cell phone, small room ,menu option in room service for 3 item are our regularly promotion in standing promo but actually in room dining menu are available in our room with almost 50 menu available, it will be our concern to improve our service in the future.

Do apologize since all the information is not communicated well to you we have some facilities that should be enjoyed during your stay such as outdoor swimming pool in 5th floor with kids program in every Sunday morning and also 17th floor sublime sky lounge its is suitable for family to enjoy our great sigh and great delight in afternoon with or program high tea

once again thank you for you lovely and valuable comment and promises to well informed to all our customer , We look forward to welcoming you back at Gino Feruci Braga.
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just 20 minutes away from the Sastera Negara International Airport
Friendly, Fast & Easy Check-in
Quite a new Hotel with Good Comfortable Room
Room complete with LCD TV and with good speed internet connection ( using cable)
Good speed Wifi only available at lobby & restaurant
Good spread of Buffet Breakfast complete with cereals, juices, egg station, porridge, noodles, chicken, fish, pastries, coffee & tea....... in short "happy breakfast"
The Hotel has a Bar on the 17 floor and it's called "Sub Lime"
Walking distant to eateries, bars and banks

Room Tip: I stayed at the Standard room and it was very good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and rated both our staff and service as excellent. We are continually striving for Operational Excellence and I have been constantly impressed by how far my associates have been prepared to go in order to exceed our guests' expectations.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga Hotel will continue to become your preferred Hotel in town.

Once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of the Gino Feruci Braga Bandung Hotel in the near future
Batam, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

On April 2013, i was stay at this hotel with group in total 12 person. I rent one minibus which very difficult to park in front of the hotel.
We have walk about 40 metres to lobby since our bus can't go in
So i suggest to this hotel to make bigger parking area since this hotel is 4 star and a lot of guest willing to stay here.

Room Tip: don't stay there with big group
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. Dedi

Thank you for your valuable comment to us

following to your valuable comment we are really appreciated, for bus parking around 550 seat we provided in the nearest parking space about 100 meters from hotel location for mini bus actually we could accommodate since we have also our regular and group series that always park in our parking space area , Really do apologize it is our mistake not to communicate well with you, hope in the near future will be better

Once again thank you for your valuable comment and looking forward to welcoming you in the near future

Been to Gino Feruci Braga Hotel? Share your experiences!