“Please come another year” 2 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Braga No. 67, Bandung, Indonesia   |
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Bandung
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jakarta
“Please come another year”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The building was perfect.
The location was strategic: aside the busy streets of Braga.
The interior and design was exquisitely unique Italian style.
The service was good.
The breakfast was enjoyable, the pool was nice.
Anything you need to say, "Well this is a very nice hotel."

Until you see the room.

The wall near the window is damp. You can see the watery stains. The featured wall behind the bedroom was also damp, resulting popping off wood laminate. At the 17th floor, there's even a ceiling opening near the elevator, showed unfinished work for the plumbing. Even on my bathroom where I stayed, one of the shower glass partitions is loose, just hanging with one side.
One comment for the egg cook stall: giving service with a frowned face, confused attitude and not friendly.

Unpleasant and uncomfortable.

This hotel is actually a brilliant concept, but wasn't executed well.
I think the contractor was working in hush, in tight schedule, and not to mention maybe tight money.

If you want to visit this hotel, please come another year.

Room Tip: Please make sure you check the room first before decided to check in.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your time to write your feedback on tripadvisor, and thank you for choosing Gino Feruci Braga hotel as preferred to stay.

I am very sorry to hear you unhappy experience during your stay with us, especially with our room, some unfinished project and also the service in our kitchen staff , it will be our concern to improve our service in the future, we have made action for this matter and we make sure it does'nt happen in the future, once again thank you very much, and we hope to welcome you to Gino Feruci Braga hotel sometime in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

No matter how close you are to the iconic place in Bandung -- Braga, you just cannot make it to the cut if the hotel's service and facilities especially the front office's lack of hospitality and cleverness. We reserved two rooms from weeks in advance, and when we actually got here they seemed to get us only one room thus we have to wait like half an hour just to get a very dampened room, the walls are sticking out like it's been drenched by dripping water, it was bad bad bad move for Kagum Group (I'm nowhere near impressed). And after we told the concierge how bad the room was, and asked for an upgrade, which they did, but still the room wasn't satisfactory and still spelled trouble. There are garbage under the bed, and I just thought they hated me and my family so much, they could careless to give us a better room. The pool was too small for a little pond fish, the fitness centre was non existent even though you can find it WRITTEN in the directory. I don't think I want anybody or any single-cell micro organism to stay in this hotel. Would I want to suggest it to my friends? No thanks.

Would I want to write a disappointment letter to national newspaper? I surely would do. Just because they should know and learn from their mistakes.

Kagum Group, thanks for nothing!

Ps: if you are the manager (Ali S.) you best be responsive and do whatever it takes to save your leaking hotel from crashing down.

• Stayed December 2012
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Pa Bramantoro

Thank you for your time to input comment in TripAdvisor

Following to your comment I am really do apologize that you get a bad experience during stay in our Hotel, all of the things has been follow up seriously and forward to department concerned for serious action taken.

Once again Thank you for your valued comment to improve our hotel and Do apologize for inconvenience caused.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Front office staff is two thumb...they are nice and helpfull this is the reason they get extra 1 star, need anything as Emilia, Dea and one other girls i couldn't remember her name...but about Bandung city ....they are bad source to get information..but this is for all staff...the room is awful water leaked from the windows, the carpet wet...if you stay at 1002 be careful using the sink, only hot water came out and very hot....the breakfast food....terrible...the point is only receptionist have point...other not recommended

Room Tip: Check everything and ask them to try all room utilities first....if u can cook omellete, scramble eg...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear Sir..

Thank you for your valuable time to review our Hotel Through TripAdvisor

Following to your review in TripAdvisor for the point of rooms facilities and breakfast I really do apologize and thank you for your improvement comment I am really appreciated, My responsibility are to fix it up soonest . Rest assured thank you fr your comment for being us better.

And for sure we will better soonest and welcoming you in the next future.
Once again Do apologize for inconvenience caused and your comment are valuable for us

Best regards
Bandung
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stay for 2 nights in bandung and I choose stay in gino feruci ...I knew This hotel Fm agoda... First I doubting to stay 2 night in this hotEl cos the room so smell and not properly yet for stay..but I changed my mind for early cek out because the staff so warmy and friendly, since I come to hotel fm doorman, reception, restaurant till roomboy they greeting every I pass them..and the reception always greeting my nmE if I call fm room or direct to front officE...so not room for reason I stay but the service so memorable..

• Stayed December 2012
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear Mr. Putra

Thank you for your time to review our hotel in TripAdvisor.

Great to know that you have a memorable stay with us, especially from our staff services, your un satisfactions with the room we are progressing to up grade and fix it.

Hope you can came and visit Gino Feruci Braga Bandung in the near future, and My self will welcome you and make sure all in proper way

Once again thank you for your attention and your valuable input for us
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice new building with luxury lobby.....crew of reception so helpfull with thre smile and check in process only 3 minutes more...after come to my room , im so disspointed because i found the wall so ugly till u found the something yellow grow..i think the project not finish yet, and i ask change to the new room and the reception so helpfull for solve my problem..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and rated both our staff and service as excellent. We are continually striving for Operational Excellence and I have been constantly impressed by how far my associates have been prepared to go in order to exceed our guests' expectations.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung.

Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of the Gino Feruci Braga
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

That was my 2nd stay in GFH , at the first time I thought maybe its still new so we dont really matter about anything although the reception give me the same room number with another guest ! and they change the room after that , but after 2nd stay on the next month we thought that theyre ready but NOT ! , We stay in executive room but it was very bad sleep experience , we can hear some people talking from the other room and its very clear sound of people chatting around , what connecting door are they using ?? . When we arrived we open the curtain and found very dusty and many food crumbs stay there , are they using vacuum cleaner or what ? They dont even have hangers ??, but the location is good along the braga street . Come back again ? we dont think so ...

Room Tip: Do not choose any connecting room if youre not a family travelers its very noisy
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

Thank you for your input and comment that help us to be better your valuable comment has been improved as our commitment to our customer, some are has been improved base on your valuable comment. On behalf of management deeply apologize .

Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I didn't know about this hotel until I called Kagumgroup for more info on their 'up to 70% discount' offer for kagumgrup hotels. I asked about the promo but they said you have to book online for the special rates and then they informed me about their brand new hotel and it was still offering a soft opening price so we decided to give it a go.
Well, it's a new hotel so we liked the "new" atmosphere BUT our bathroom floor was constantly wet, even when we left it dry, we came back finding our floor wet again. We asked the staff to check but they only checked it and didn't really do anything until we left. The hot water didn't run at night, which was a real disappointment because i was really expecting a nice warm shower before going to bed but it was freaking cold! I called the staff about this and they say they would fix it but again they only checked it. I started to get really sleepy, and I didn't get any updates from them on the issue so I called them to say that they don't have to bother calling me again because I didn't want them to call while we're already asleep.
The breakfast was good, they make great omelettes! The staff were nice. The pool was rather small but OK. It has a nice Bandung view.
If it wasn't on discount I don't know whether it would be worth the money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

Thank you for your input and comment that help us to be better your valuable comment has been improved as our commitment to our customer, some are has been improved base on your valuable comment. On behalf of management deeply apologize for inconvenience caused

Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am

Been to Gino Feruci Braga Hotel? Share your experiences!