“Strategic place for historycal moment” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Braga No. 67, Bandung, Indonesia   |
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Bandung
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jakarta
“Strategic place for historycal moment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nice new building with luxury lobby.....crew of reception so helpfull with thre smile and check in process only 3 minutes more...after come to my room , im so disspointed because i found the wall so ugly till u found the something yellow grow..i think the project not finish yet, and i ask change to the new room and the reception so helpfull for solve my problem..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Krisna P, General Manager at Gino Feruci Braga Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and rated both our staff and service as excellent. We are continually striving for Operational Excellence and I have been constantly impressed by how far my associates have been prepared to go in order to exceed our guests' expectations.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung.

Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of the Gino Feruci Braga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

That was my 2nd stay in GFH , at the first time I thought maybe its still new so we dont really matter about anything although the reception give me the same room number with another guest ! and they change the room after that , but after 2nd stay on the next month we thought that theyre ready but NOT ! , We stay in executive room but it was very bad sleep experience , we can hear some people talking from the other room and its very clear sound of people chatting around , what connecting door are they using ?? . When we arrived we open the curtain and found very dusty and many food crumbs stay there , are they using vacuum cleaner or what ? They dont even have hangers ??, but the location is good along the braga street . Come back again ? we dont think so ...

Room Tip: Do not choose any connecting room if youre not a family travelers its very noisy
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

Thank you for your input and comment that help us to be better your valuable comment has been improved as our commitment to our customer, some are has been improved base on your valuable comment. On behalf of management deeply apologize .

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I didn't know about this hotel until I called Kagumgroup for more info on their 'up to 70% discount' offer for kagumgrup hotels. I asked about the promo but they said you have to book online for the special rates and then they informed me about their brand new hotel and it was still offering a soft opening price so we decided to give it a go.
Well, it's a new hotel so we liked the "new" atmosphere BUT our bathroom floor was constantly wet, even when we left it dry, we came back finding our floor wet again. We asked the staff to check but they only checked it and didn't really do anything until we left. The hot water didn't run at night, which was a real disappointment because i was really expecting a nice warm shower before going to bed but it was freaking cold! I called the staff about this and they say they would fix it but again they only checked it. I started to get really sleepy, and I didn't get any updates from them on the issue so I called them to say that they don't have to bother calling me again because I didn't want them to call while we're already asleep.
The breakfast was good, they make great omelettes! The staff were nice. The pool was rather small but OK. It has a nice Bandung view.
If it wasn't on discount I don't know whether it would be worth the money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

Thank you for your input and comment that help us to be better your valuable comment has been improved as our commitment to our customer, some are has been improved base on your valuable comment. On behalf of management deeply apologize for inconvenience caused

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Before I begin, I have to state that I had high expectation of the hotel because it had recently just open. We stayed 5 nights at this hotel. It was a very new hotel, just opened on 1st September 2012. But it was a mistake. Yes it is new and everything is new but because it just opened, A LOT of things weren't ready. Even some of their rooms are not fully furbished.

Room
The room was small. Small even for small build person like me. The passage between the bed and the television was narrow that once a person sits in front of the bed, there is no space to pass through. There is no bar fridge though they had allocate a cupboard to put it in. Guess they have not procured the fridge yet. It is a new hotel but yet I see many defects such as a crack on the floor, lights not working and drill holes on the bathroom wall. The hot water was negligible. Because of that my children refuse to bathe each day and I had a hard time persuading them to enter the bathroom.

On a bright side, the room was mostly carpeted which was an important aspect as I have small children in the room. The air-con was cool and can be easily regulated unlike some hotel that I have been too. They have over 40 channels available but mostly Indonesian channels. Last but not least, the room was beautifully decorated.

Service was not that helpful. Because of the different electrical socket they use, I had asked for an adapter for a 3-pin plug from the reception. I called reception because the housekeeping did not pick up even after 5 calls. The reception staff told me that they don’t have any. That is the most ridiculous as you don’t expect your hotel guest to be from Bandung and if you expect foreigners then you should be ready to provide such important device. BUT even more strange, when I was down at the lobby the next day, I asked the concierge staff for the adapter and he willingly answered that it is available and he will pass it to me when I return. I would like to compliment this staff by the name of anderes who went the extra mile to help me.

I had also asked the reception about the passenger tax at Bandung airport for international flight but again the staff at reception told me they do not know. These are important information that you should have if you are expecting foreign guests. I had asked for extra towel and they told me maximum towel a room can have is 2 towel. That is the most absurd.

Facilities
Only swimming is ready but we did not manage to visit it due to our busy itinerary. The gym and spa(if there is one) were not ready. Only one restaurant was available. The other restaurant which was on a different level was still under construction.

Overall I don’t have a good experience at this hotel probably due to it being a new hotel and A LOT of things weren’t ready or under construction. My take is, if it is still not ready, why do you accept guest? Doesn’t make sense right?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Surabaya, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Location is very good, near Braga city walk, Braga street itself was designed as one of pedestrian street in bandung. The hotel was very new, even when i stayed here, it was the day they put the advertisement in newspaper for the soft opening. But the towels quality yet was already lousy. Cleanliness is just average, in the white walls there were many dirty. Eventhough new, the builing quality was not good, in my room, between the bathroom door and the wall, there was serious damage in the wall.
Workers use the same lifts with the guest, what would be future security for the guest as regular workers would keep using same lifts. The other thing it was very long to wait when we 'call' the lifts.

Room Tip: Check the bathroom walls first.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

Your input and comment very accommodating by us to improve and better interm of facilities, amenities and serviced. On behalf of management do apologize for inconvenience caused

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Gino Feruci Braga Bandung will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung.

Surabaya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Opened on Sept 01, 2012 and operated by Kagumhotel Group, this hotel is OK. Strategic location, friendly employees, room is clean, pillows kingkoil brand (awesome!), warm water for bathing is running well, ac is good. Minus is food less tasty and room size is too smal (23 sqm)

Room Tip: Better choose deluxe room than superior, since the room size is very small
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Review in TripAdvisor

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay We are continually striving for Operational Excellence and I have been constantly impressed by how far my associates have been prepared to go in order to exceed our guests' expectations.

Been to Gino Feruci Braga Hotel? Share your experiences!