“The worst accommodation ever” 1 of 5 stars

Bantal Guling Guesthouse
Jalan. Bukit Dago Utara II No. 20 C, Bandung, Indonesia   |
Ranked #89 of 236 Bandung B&B and Inns
Stockholm, Sweden
“The worst accommodation ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It's difficult to reach this place. The location is just in the middle of nowhere. The room that we had, the family room, was dirty. It was very humid and the smell was not good at all. The ceiling was terrible, it was covered with mold. I wish I could write something good about this place.

• Stayed December 2012

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This hotel is located approximately an hour from the main shopping district (Dago area), and I would not recommend it to anyone, even my worst enemy! No value for money.
We arrived at this guesthouse dead tired and just wanted a clean room to stay in. As we were showed to my room, I realised a stench permeating the corridors. When the staff opened the room door, the stench nearly knocked me out.
It was coming form the toilet. apparently this problem is only present in room 8 (the room I was given) and the one directly above it. The staff and manager are well aware of this issue and have not taken steps to resolve it. What irks me most is the 'I don't care' attitude by the staff on this issue. According to the staff, the smell is generated from the manhole outside and there is nothing they can do about it.
At the end I left the hotel with just a refund and had to hunt for a different hotel at the middle of the night with my mother.
My other friends who had acceptable rooms stayed on, and later I found out that they had cold fried rice every day! Thank God I left

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Bantal Guling Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bantal Guling Guesthouse

Address: Jalan. Bukit Dago Utara II No. 20 C, Bandung, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Java > West Java > Bandung
Ranked #89 of 236 B&Bs / Inns in Bandung
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Bantal Guling Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bantal Guling Guesthouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.