Can't think of a minus point from TransHotel, it's just the location is a bit far and traffic were pretty heavy going there, but there are a lot of plus points:
1. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Early checked in and late checked out were offered without me asking.
2. Room is spaciousm brand new and very high-tech with all the electric buttons. Bed is really cozy and the hotel pampered us with so many pillows.
3. Turn-down service was still provided at almost 11pm because we forgot to turn off the "do not disturb" button. 2 room boys were doing their job effectively at that hour.
4. Never seen a higher quality of toiletries in the bathroom before.
5. Buffet breakfast quality was awesome!
6. Pool and beach-pool are fun.
7. Free WiFi.
8. Adjacent to the luxury mall with lots of shops for shopping and dining choices.
9. Adjacent to TransStudio where the kids will enjoy (I think the hotel guests should get a special price for TransStudio ticket)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern experience accompanied by richly opulent interiors, luxurious amenities from Acqua Di Parma, exclusively customized luxury linen with 320 thread-count Egyptian cotton, exclusively designed bedding, complimentary daily fruit amenities, electric decorative curtain as well as AM and Evening Service Housekeeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your The Trans Luxury Hotel Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.