“Helpful staff, clean room” 4 of 5 stars

Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Ir. H. Juanda No. 390, Bandung 40135, Indonesia   |
Ranked #4 of 174 Hotels in Bandung
Singapore, Singapore
“Helpful staff, clean room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My husband booked a garden view room and it was not worth it because it was a miserable balcony on the ground floor facing the wall.
The room is not as spacious as I thought. The bed is really comfortable except that there were prayers at 4.30am which is something we had to understand and bear with it.
One compliement is the staff were indeed helpful when we had to carry the bags up the stairs. They took the initiative to help us.
Breakfast is above average and not much to complain about.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
AkhmadFadholi, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, yesterday
Hello Yhfong,

Thank you so much for your review. And thank you for your very kind praise toward our staffs and breakfast. I also thank you for the feedback about the view. Please let me know should you want to come back, so that I and my team can surely personally look after your needs and the room assignment. Rest assured that you will have a fantastic Sheraton Bandung experience.

Best Personal Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been stayed in this hotel for many occasion and I had foreseen several problem in this hotel, therefore, I have been decided not to stay at this hotel for at least more than 1 year.
Nevertheless, I enjoy other SPG hotel chain in overseas and have gained the highest membership on this chain.

At early April 2015, I decided to stay at this hotel with my family by SPG points. I have big expectation when entering the hotel since the hotel has been revamped. I have enjoyed the hotel for the first day with excellent service. However, such great experience ruined at the morning of the second day as my wife almost fell down from broken chair that provided by hotel in the room and also have some food served rotten (moldy strawberry). After I called the hotel staff to fix the chair, I have to call again in the afternoon to get the chair to be put back in my room. Based on this experience, I would say that in terms of infrastructure Sheraton Bandung has upgraded its facilities but their management and QC system is still substandard and need to be upgraded to meet the standard of "Five Star Hotel"

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
AkhmadFadholi, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello tukangjalanjalan,

Thank you for taking your time to share your Sheraton Bandung experience. I highly valued your supports to SPG hotels through your membership. You stayed during a peak Esater period where we were unable to upgrade you to any suite as they were all booked out. SPG rules the policy that an upgrade can only be given based on availability. However, we were still able to assign you in an enhanced room.

I am happy to learn that you actually had an enjoyable stay on your 1st day. We did not plan any mechanical issue for our guests to experience, including the broken chair. We sourced our furnitures from the most reputable vendor in the area. We never had an issue like what you have unfortunately experienced. Thank you for the the feedback on your welcome amenity. Our Director of Culinary has been in turn to use your feedback to improve this particular area.

Sorry that you did not enjoy your Sheraton Bandung experience the way we hoped you would. But let me know if you have another plan to come back. And I will personally look after your needs.

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is located in Dago, a very popular spot in Bandung where you can find so many good restaurants and shopping stores. It's also close to Lembang where you can find great places to enjoy the fresh air of Bandung and also to enjoy the view of Bandung city.
The hotel itself was very nice, i stayed here for 3 nights on December 2014. The room was clean, nice and very comfortable, the food was very good and tasty, the wifi connection was quite fast and reliable, and i like the services from all the staffs in this hotel, they were very professional and well trained.
The main pool was very beautiful with some cabana/gazebo around it, it's located in the center area of the hotel, i didn't try to swim at that moment since i thought that the pool was more suitable for kids than adults.
Overall, it was a great experience to stay in this hotel, i'm looking forward to coming back here again someday.. :)

Room Tip: Try a room with the pool view.. ;)
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
AkhmadFadholi, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hello Adiputro,

I thank you very much indeed for your very positive feedback. I am so happy to find you thoroughly enjoyed the resort as well as the area. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me, should you have another plan to come back. I and my Sheraton Bandung Team will personally look after your needs and helping you to have another fantastic Sheraton Bandung experience.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the hotel for a week and had a wonderful experience. The room was spacious and clean. The ambience of the hotel was cosy and excellent. The staff was helpful and would readily assist me in whatever I needed. We had some miscommunications with the staff when reserving a cab and had to wait for about 30mins for one but to our pleasant surprise the duty manager at that time apologised and offered us a complimentary ride. However, the hotel did not provide newspaper in the morning like any other hotels that I had stayed before except when I requested for it. Had buffet breakfast at the Feast and the food was not bad, but they could have done better with more varieties. Overall, we had a great stay and would definitely consider patronising the hotel for a second time should we visit Bandung again. Thank you Sheraton.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Hello Fendi75,

Thank you so much for your positive review. Much appreciated. And I am so happy to find you had an very enjoyable stay.

We are sorting out the cab issue in the area. People nowadays follows news through online or TVs. So, we do not deliver newspaper unless it is requested. However we do still have this complimentary service. Our winning award Chef has also been working to create much more variety of breakfast.

Fendi75, if you have a plan to come back, feel free to reach out to me. So that I can personally look after your needs and ensure you a much better Sheraton Bandung experience.

Akhmad Fadholi (Byang)
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been here last year and also 10 or 15 years ago. The hotel had just been renovated, although the building still have the same structure as 10 - 15 years ago. The room are clean and of course some of the furniture's has been replaced with the brand new ones. The dining area is located beside the pool area. The menu that they served has many choices but after 2 or 3 days you'll get bored with the food. The location is very strategic as it's located in Jl. Dago where many of the factory outlets are located. The staff are very friendly and helpful in accommodating our request. It's a good place to stay while you are in Bandung.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
AkhmadFadholi, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hello BenedictP,

Thank you so much indeed for your valuable review. I am happpy that you had an enjoyable stay and also witnessing the full hotel transformation from you had before compared to your recent experience. The hotel is beautifully transformed into a modern resort. Our Director of Culinary has also created a wide range of creative culinary options in the hotel to accomodate our guests' needs.

BenedictP, I am looking forward to welcoming you back again. Rest assured that I will help you to enjoy another great Sheraton Bandung experience.

Best Regards,
Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

“ I have great experience to have such a chance to stay at very nice hotel, the hotel is located at a main road but once you enter it all the hustle and bustle sound is disappear. The ambience and view are relaxing, the interior lobby and room interior are very spoil your eyes and sense. Spending my weekend there with friends is a very good decision I made.

I admit that this is the first time we don’t explore Bandung but just only enjoy the room and the facilities. And also all staffs are friendly and helpful, and the last but not the least the tower type is quite big room and make us comfortable to have chit chat and gossiping…hahaha”

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Hello Cumilebay,

I thank you so much indeed for your very positive feedback. And I love to learn that you had a very enjoyable Sheraton Bandung experience during your last weekend stay. If you have a plan to come back, feel free to let me know, so that I and my team can personally look after your needs and help you to experience another fantastic Sheraton Bandung stay !

Many Thanks,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

love staying here. from my room (tower suite) has lovely view, the staff very friendly, nice environment, quite but not spooky, has Yoga on Sunday Morning, and don't forget to try relaxing Spa, really worth for every penny :))

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, March 23, 2015
Hello Kyna_Siregar,

I thank you very much indeed for your very kind review. I am so happy to learn that you had an enjoyable Sheraton Bandung experience in our newly transformed resort. Should you have another plan to come back to experience another stay, feel free to reach out to me. I and my team will look after your needs.

Best regards,
Akhmad Fadholi (Byang)

Been to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers? Share your experiences!