“The renovation did make a difference, another fave hotel in Bandung” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers

You added Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers to your Saves list
Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Ir. H. Juanda No. 390, Bandung 40135, Indonesia   |
Ranked #3 of 173 Hotels in Bandung
Melbourne
“The renovation did make a difference, another fave hotel in Bandung”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Haven't been to this hotel for ages, and when I finally decided to give it another try, I was totally amused.

I tried to look for spacious hotel with separate living room+toilet in Bandung. After only encounter few hotels, I decided to stay at Sheraton due to its proximity to city center. It turned out the hotel has been refurbished into a modern classy hotel. Love the look of the lobby, the room and restaurant. The staffs were all helpful.

My room was on the 2nd floor and the view was pool. I could easily step out of the room, walk few steps and jump to the pool. My room was very spacious with separate living room, kitchen and dining table (if I'm not mistaken they call it executive suite). Definitely worth another visit.

• Stayed February 2015
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear 'Nachong',

Thank you for returning to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers and for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed our transformation. We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Masri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is the place that I also love to stay whenever I visit Bandung. The new look of Sheraton Bandung is just awesome. I love the details they put in the interior & exterior design. The glass drop chandelier at the lobby is just amazing, love it. The guest room is simply chick and elegant. I love the flower design on the bedhead and the carpet. The tower room is spacious.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Hello 'TroyFridatama',

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable weekend stay and enjoyed our hotel transformation. We do hope we can see you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed 2 nights in the Towers Room on 13 October 2014 till 15 October 2014. This is our second time staying at the Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers. A lot has changed since we last stayed at this hotel, i.e. 21 November 2010 till 23 November 2010. The Hotel has done some major renovations to the Rooms and the Feast Restaurant. I must say the renovations have revamped the image of the Hotel, making it look modern, luxurious and elegant.
The Room that we stayed in, i.e. the Towers Room, is very elegant, the furniture was modern and gave the room good ambiance. The bathroom is definitely better than before.
Why we decided to come back to stay at the Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers is because of 3 things:
1. Location - Dago
2. Elegant and Spacious Rooms
3. Delicious Breakfast Buffet at the Feast Restaurant

The location of the hotel is great, i.e. it is located in Dago, a famous area in Bandung.
Once again we were very pleased and happy with the Buffet Breakfast at the Feast Restaurant. There are good variety of Asian and Western dishes on offer. My wife and I tried everything that was offered, and we both gave a huge thumbs up.

The staff at the hotel were very pleasant, kind, gentle and helpful. The staff at the Feast Restaurant were also very pleasant, kind and easy to get along with. The manager there, I forgot his name, has really good customer service skills, very kind, pleasant to talk to and very approachable.

All in all, My wife and I were pleased with our stay. The spacious rooms, delicious food and the great location.

Once again thank you to the Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers for the great hospitality and excellent service. I will definitely stay once again when I come back to Bandung, which is this year hopefully.

Regards,
Haris Thahar

Room Tip: I recommend the Towers Room as it is very spacious and has easy access to the Parking lot so you can...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My Favorite Hotel when i stay in Bandung, nice ambiance ..great staff and service..
The place is very homey, I really enjoy the pool, the room..and especially the fried banana with ice cream very delicious..
The hotel is near to restaurants and factory outlet..
this hotel is cool for children, they have a lot activities in weekend, if you spend a holiday with your family this is the right place!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hello Errin L,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you and your family had a memorable stay with us. We hope we can see you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I love to stay here whenever I visit Bandung. Pleasant and friendly service from check in,breakfast,up to my departure from the Hotel. As a guest I really enjoyed the hospitality and I felt home.

It is great to know Sheraton had renovated the Hotel. Very nice new look lobby area and guest room!

I had good sleep here, wonderful bed, pillows. It is difficult to move and wake up from it. The breakfast in Feast restaurant was great, the coffee, and Indonesian dishes are delicious.

Thank you Sheraton. I enjoyed my stay and see you again soon.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Hello 'petrasari',

Thank you for you loyalty to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers and your kind review. We are so happy to know that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed our transformation. We hope we can see you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the most incredible time. The Sheraton Bandung was just renovated in November and is honestly one of our favorite stops we have been to so far in SE Asia. Check out some of the excellent hotel features below!

Lobby & Hotel Rooms:

You can see a picture of the lobby in my first pictures—it is gorgeous! That is just a taste of what the rest of the hotel looks like. The whole hotel maintains this beautiful, bright, modern feel—I loved it!

The rooms were absolutely beautiful as well. As I said above, the hotel was just renovated so all of the rooms are clean, modern, and new. I loved how open and bright our room felt. The beds in the room are also so comfy—I could have slept our whole time in Bandung.

Dining:

One of my favorite aspects of this hotel is all of the incredible food! Here are the best places to eat at the hotel:

Tower Lounge- In order to have access to the Tower Lounge you must be SPG Platinum. Being Platinum with SPG really has it perks. You can read more about it here. In the Tower Lounge to get to enjoy complementary breakfast and hors d’oeuvres in the evening. I personally love the breakfast because of their fresh pressed juices and omelet bar.

Toastina- This is a really cute coffee shop at the front of the hotel. They have fresh coffee, tea, and juice. Toastina also has some fabulous desserts. I came here for breakfast once and dessert. Even if you aren’t staying at the Sheraton, you can still come here for a quick treat!

Feast Restaurant- Feast is the main restaurant at the Sheraton. The restaurant is beautiful and has lots of great entree options. You can pick from American, Asian, or Indonesian cuisines. I personally loved their burger and potstickers. Feast is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Feast also has an incredible Sunday Brunch—it has everything! The brunch included a hand pulled noodle bar, grilling station, fresh sushi counter, and carving station, among other things. They also have a HUGE assortment of desserts like fresh crepes, gelato, and cakes. The brunch even included a kid area, which made it very family-friendly (I may have even eaten a few things from here). Basically Feast Restaurant is great for any meal.

Shine Spa:

Shine Spa is beautiful, clean, and professional. Me and mr. both got the 90 minute “Shine Massage.” I’m a big massage person and get them frequently. I can honestly say this was one of my favorites. I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated; I could not have asked for a better experience. I also loved that we had an adjoining room along with our own private bathroom with a shower and tub.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Melanie Z,

Thank you so much for your review and kind praise, and those pictures you were taking are all so gorgeous. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and had memorable moments. We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On this short trip I experienced another outstanding service, from how they tried to gave me the room that I preferred, Complimentary gift which never stop WOW me and also how quick their staff arrived after I ask for any kind of help.
Next trip I plan to have my anniversary in this hotel.
So see you again Bandung! Very soon I assumed ☺️

Stayed January 2015
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Wiena,

Thank you so much for your review and kind praise. We are delighted to know that you had another memorable stay with us. We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Masri

Been to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers? Share your experiences!