“New look” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 170 Hotels in Bandung
Bekasi, Indonesia
“New look”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed here with my colleagues for business meeting. I ever stay here many times before and this time I saw many changes. Restaurant, meeting room and surrounding swimming pool has new look and better than before.
Room is still the same with before.
Service is good and breakfast also delicious as usual.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Being renovated recently I feel new spirit in this hotel. It feels homy and fresh. I stayed here just for a night for business meeting so I can't tell too much. I also missed the breakfast but I have lunch here. The food are very delicious and many cakes provided. I really love their tom yam soup.
Meeting room is nice and coffee break snacks are delish.
There's also coffee shop there which their sandwich is good.
The hotel location is perfect. Many local restaurants and easy access to business center. Perfect for business or family holiday.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my second stay at the Sheraton Bandung and it has definitely improved a lot since my last visit. We stayed in one of the ground floor Cabana Rooms which I have got to say, are very well designed and fitted out. House keeping was not fantastic but it was only fairly small issues and being in the hotel industry, I probably notice a lot more then most. The restaurant breakfast buffet is excellent and the highlight was just how good the recognition of our kids was.
All in all, it was well above my expectations and I will definitely be back in the near future

Room Tip: The cabana rooms are cub larger then the standard with a private rear deck so lots of space
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear masgendut,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and had memorable moments with your family. We hope we can see you again soon.

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed in the hotel with hubby and DD for two nights right after New Year. I booked 2 rooms. The check-in was fast, efficient and, surprisingly, very flexible. Booked the hotel online, but I still could make a change.
I read online that the hotel was renovated some time ago. I didn't know how it was before, but the hotel's interior design is fabulous. It was bright and airy, quite modern but still homey. We really loooove the landscape! It was fabulous. A lot of different plants, flowers, ponds, and still enough grass. Breakfast was nice, but nothing extraordinary. They have ice cream though! For breakfast! We didn't try the hotel's food other than breakfast. though. The bed and pillows are very comfortable, crisp and clean. The rooms were clean.
I would have given five star if it not for the shampoo and mosque's speaker that seemed to be right in our direction. The shampoo didn't foam at all, maybe they had been in the bottles too long. And mosque's speaker disrupted my husband's sleep at 4am in the morning. Too bad.
Anyway, as you can see from the pictures posted, they have nice lawn for kids to run around and even a mini soccer lawn.

Room Tip: Rooms not on the direction of the nearby mosque's loudspeaker.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Hello minnboulder,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and had great moments with your loved ones. We do hope to seeing you again soon.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked 3 rooms 2 weeks before and already submitt request to have a connecting room and check in at 12.

Once i arrive at 2.30 pm this hotel only give me 2 rooms. In this condition i have 3 kids and 2 seniors exhausted and need to rest because the traffic from jakarta to bandung 3.5 hours , the receptionist even say the apologize. They only give me 2 keys and tell me to wait 1 until 2 hours for another room. Im too tired to complaint so i write this review as a complaint.

I will consider this is my last time i will stay in this hotel because of the service is poor or maybe because i just pay with SPG points and it's free so i must accept they poor service.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Mr. Robertus E.

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very concerned that our service did not meet your expectation and for this please accept our sincere apologize. Rest assured that we are following up on this matter with respective Department Head through our on going training program.
Again we thank you for your feedback, as from constructive feedback like yours we can continue improving our product and service.
We do hope we can see you again in this near future.

Puerto Real, Cádiz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

I was in the Sheraton hotel with my boyfriend last July. I have to say that this is one of the best hotels we have stayed. All was perfect, the pool, the restaurant (with a wonderful breakfast), the facilities... but the best of the hotel is the staff that works in it. It is difficult to come back becouse we are from Spain, but I would absolutally recommended to everybody to stay in this hotel.

Thank you very much to the staff who made our holidays a little better.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Hello MameSanvaz,

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay. We do hope we can see you again in your next holiday.

Jakarta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

I stayed in Sheraton Bandung last October to celebrate my 2nd Wedding Anniversary with my husband. We chose Sheraton because we love Starwood Hotels and Sheraton Bandung has just been renovated. We stayed for 2 nights and our impression about Sheraton Bandung was great. Eventhough the room wasn't spacious, but we had good quality of sleep as the bed was very comfortable. They had in room complete amenities, nice swimming pool and great modern interior for overall the hotel. The hotel environment was very good also and it's kinda a resort hotel we hardly found in Bandung, we could spend a morning walk in hotel environment as the hotel has spacious green area. We would love to come back someday.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, December 18, 2014
Hello ncis83,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Sheraton Bandung for your special moment. We wish you lots of love and happiness in your marriage. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Masri

Been to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers? Share your experiences!