“Outstanding service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 153 Hotels in Bandung
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This review is long overdue but I'd like to recognize the service and nice staff that made our family at home during our 9 days stay last July.
Every morning and afternoon we enjoyed the breakfast and cocktail at the club Lounge as I am a platinum member.
The hotel has been renovated and it was so much better than the last time we visited last year. We will definitely go back next time we are in Bandung again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello NHMumOfTwo,

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to know that you and your family had a great stay back in July and love our transformation. We do look forward to seeing you and family again soon.

Masri

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

After being his guest for nearly two weeks, I think it’s my duty to thank you for all the effort that you and your staff have done to make me feel as at home.
The facilities of the hotel are truly outstanding. But nothing likes the professionalism and friendliness of the staff in the hotel, from the front desk, restaurant, room service, laundry, etc.
To all thank you very much for your always kind help and support.

Without you, my stay in your wonderful country would have been different. I would like you to extend this congratulation to all staff, as a token of my sincere appreciation. Sheraton Bandung will be always my very first choice in your city.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Hello Angel S,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was gorgeous, and we had a terrace with a garden view so quite and relaxing. The service was fabulous and the staff very friendly. I already can not wait to return. The new outlet of Coffee Deli in front of the lobby is now my favorite . My only sadness was that we only stayed one night. Traveled with my beloved wife.

Room Tip: Room is clean and fresh !
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Harry D.,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted to know that you and your beloved wife had a great stay and enjoyed our service and facilities especially the new coffee house, Toastina.
We do look forward to seeing you both again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Business or leisure trip, this "resort within the city" is always be my - and my family - first choice.
Everything is nice and the newest edition of sweet sleeper bed just like a cherry on top.
Simply the best one in Bandung.

• Stayed October 2014
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear MillieNugraha,

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to know that we are your and your family first choice in Bandung and also happy to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay.

Paris, Île-de-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As my concert artist life is full of travels, I have the occasion of being very often in different hotel rooms- and it usually have an impact on my performances. After being 14 days in Indonesia playing 11 concerts all in different cities, I must say that I was particularly impressed by this beautiful Sheraton, not only by the quietness of the place, but also for the original disposition of the rooms. Great place to come with a family I guess, you can enjoy the swimming pool, the restaurants and the kindness of the crew.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Hello GabrielBianco,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and we do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I didn't go for the tower suites, just the double room, but I thought it was really really nice already. Comfy bed, large room. The entire hotel compound is green and beautiful and looks quite new, lovely gardens, children's play room/house, and we enjoyed the food and drink at restaurant and cafe within the hotel too.

The only thing that would have made it perfect was that I was with my year old baby and the only cribs they had were metal ones and as a parent naturally I would rather have had a cloth or wooden one in case the kid was to bump her head.

Stayed October 2014
Dear Mr/s. nemanjavidic,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay and had memorable moments. About the baby crib, the set up is in accordance to Starwood standard for safety and hygiene, however we have taken note your input.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

last time come to Sheraton before renovation,
this place was great.and after renovation this place become more great
and very LUXURY.
i was very surprised ..

interior more luxury and stylish,the bathroom more great

Sheraton Bandung is strategic place for journey along bandung,
with location in Dago give visitors accesbility.
we can use public transportation or rent a motorcycel,but if you use bicyle
will more interesting :)

Room Tip: pool acces is great room,my recomended.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
SheratonBandung, Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr. Rory Y,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed our transformation. We do look forward to seeing you again soon.

Masri

Been to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers? Share your experiences!