“Breakfast Great Service!!” 4 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Ir. H. Juanda No. 390, Bandung 40135, Indonesia   |
Ranked #22 of 146 hotels in Bandung
“Breakfast Great Service!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

i came to stay for one night, in garden view access its great looking for stay and i feel very comfort, im came to Sheraton bdg with my family
okayyy i would say GREAT Service in Feast Restaurant, for the Breakfast its so many foods in there, i love the bakery production its really nice to eat, and then live cooking area im order "Cheese Omelette and Mie Tarik" its a good taste and i remember the Staff is Reza and Supian they very friendly person, and the waiter/waitress is very friendly
maybe next time i'll came again to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers again, can't wait!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear DaraYulita,

First of all, thank you for sharing your great experience while staying with us at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers

I also would like to thank you for such a wonderful appreciation on our rooms and food.
I am so glad that you enjoyed our garden access room as you can enjoy a beautiful green landscaping from your room. Nowadays, we are one of the very few hotels in Bandung which has this huge green landscaping. this makes our guest feel like staying in a beautiful resort within a city

You are so kind to mention our excellent breakfast variety at our Feast Restaurant especially on our special dish of “Mie Tarik” and it is one of our guest favorite during breakfast.
Special thanks to you for mentioning our team member at our Live Cooking section “Reza and Supian” they both have a great personality and they are our Chef specialist for Mie Tarik. I will pass your appreciation on to them as well as our Waiter and Waitress at Feast Restaurant

My team and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel in the future.

206 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I came to stay for one night on 31st may and do the check in process at 9am,even it was an early c/i but the staff greet me nicely and inform tht the c/i procedure will be at 2PM but she will try to find a room for me as soon as one is ready.the lady who handle my c/i was very nice and polite,but two basic things that she forgot were ; 1. She didn't inform me the amount of card ver when she open my cc, 2. She forgot the opening time of spa when I decided to take massage while waiting for my room.
I decided to take Glowing Massage (if I'm not mistaken) and handled by Irna..she was very polite and I really like her treatment. One of the best employee!
My room was ready about an hour later (thx to the lady at FO for your effort), it was a really nice room.
I had pizza and fried noodle for supper,handle quick and nicely with the order taker and also the food delivery. Really love the pizza.
Bfast was good even some items haven't ready yet when I had my bfast around 06.15 to 06.30, but again the service was great with a sincere smile from all staff.
Last but not least..small garden and a horse riding for kids were another great touch for families on holiday.
Thank you for the warmth and sincere smile also great service from Sheraton family.
I

• Stayed May 2013
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear RR_Pricilla,

First of all, thank you for sharing your great and “extra ordinary” experience while staying at our hotel, Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers

I am so glad to learn that although your stay with us was only for one night but it was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well. I feel so honored to read your kind appreciations on many different great things you enjoyed while staying with us such as our Spa, our Pizza, our breakfast variety and most importantly the service from our staff. I am also grateful that you experienced our Horseback riding every weekend which as you said absolutely great for family. You are truly kind…

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

GOOD
Really Silent
Very Privacy
Free Wired Internet
Breakfast is great

BAD
Out of Location for Shoppers
Too Quiet I mean too very quiet
No Lift!
Dine in is a bit Expensive
Old design
Not even a single advise for surrounding attractions
Shower Tub overflow

Room Tip: Get a room nearer to lobby! Serious! and test the shower tub!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear NaimShauqy,

Greetings from Sheraton Bandung Hotels & Tower

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We were happy to learn that you enjoyed our breakfast variety, free wi fi internet all around the hotel area and the location which make you feel relax and have your own privacy

I would like to take the opportunity to inform you that actually our location is in Dago area where you can enjoy shopping nearby and some famous restaurant and café around 5 minutes from the hotel. our Concierge is available 24 hours to assist you with that information about our surrounding and where to go

The hotel is designed to be the resort within the city where it is quite match with our location as you can enjoy the fresh air and cooling breeze which is very rare now in Bandung

I also would like to thank you on your feedback concerning the shower overflow which has been fixed already and about our old design which shall be taken in to consideration for our next renovation plan

On behalf of Sheraton Bandung family, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

You should stay at tower type as this is the newer than the old one..the room is spacious and lucky us to get the mountain view. Feel refresh as we can have a deep breath of fresh air which is rare to get it at Jakarta..

• Stayed April 2013
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Yulviera,

Greetings from Sheraton Bandung Hotels & Tower

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about your stay with us.

I am so glad that you stayed at our spacious Towers room where every Towers room facing to the beautiful mountain view from your Balcony.

We received many great feedback from our guest who mentioned that gur great location in Dago and our beautiful green landscaping makes us different than other hotel in Bandung. You can enjoy a beautiful fresh air and cooling breeze by opening your window. This will make you feel relax and it is absolutely a great escape from Jakarta

San Jose, Costa Rica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were thinking to choose Sheraton to relax after a tiring journey overseas. Taxi was a big problem that I had to solve myself. The hotel staffs called unofficial taxis (transportation is one thing to keep in mind while staying here despite the short distance to city center), which was an improper service to be provided by a 5 star hotel. TIPS: take down number of AA Taxi or Blue Bird if you don't have your own car. Seemingly problem with the local thugs of this transportation business. The hotel could not help you out in this matter. When we left, only then seemingly they started calling official taxis to stand-by at the hotel. If you're from overseas, get a local SIM card to make your life easier in calling taxis.

We booked 2 rooms a month in advance and paid already, but one room from another was separated; different floor and it was far. One was upgraded one was not. They said the rooms were full that they couldn't make it nearby from each other. At the end, after complaining to the Reservation Manager, we had two rooms close to one another, and both upgraded.

I love the rooms, they are beautiful, classic decor is always my favorite, and they were facing the pool. But, I agree with AriJakarta's review here below that there was no bath tub, which was an unfortunate. Five star hotel without bath tub is no fun. Amenities for the first day was incomplete, no mouth wash.

Food quality was okay, could've been better. Gym to my surprise was petite, it has only a few exercise equipments and nobody to supervise. Pool was nice although not so big. Sometimes they run out of pool towels, sometimes none, unless we ask some staffs passing by to get us one.

The clinic for emergency aid was quite responsive in assisting our baby who had an accident in the bathroom, but, not responsive enough to handle the medicines needed from the drugstore. Good we had our own supplies, otherwise, it would be a problem. They could've have some sort of ways to handle this.

One major problem was when I left my ID card by mistake. This process of calling and asking for updates was a headache. I guess overall, the staffs need more training to be 5 star employees because even with the phone courtesy that you need to notify when you're about to hold someone, wasn't there. I had to struggle myself to get them do what they need to do. Basically, for all. Tiring.

Actually the staffs were full of smile and quite responsive, but these small things accumulatively turned our holiday a hassle. This is more suitable as 4 star hotel, rather than 5. We were a kind of disappointed that we didn't meet our expectations.

Room Tip: Get one facing the pool.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear psychedelicangel,

Greetings from Sheraton Bandung Hotels & Tower

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay with us.

I am happy to know that you love the rooms and both of your rooms were upgraded and close to each other. I also feel glad that you like our food, the pool and most importantly the smile and the responsiveness from our staff.

I also appreciated your constructive feedback on few different areas which which will be taken into consideration for our training and development program
As for the taxi issue, we are actually now working with Express Transportation for our guest. The price is similar with the normal taxi. this is a perfect solution for our guest in order for them to avoid the hassle in dealing with unreliable public taxi

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days due to some course that conducted in this hotel. In the beginning i think the name will reflected the quality, however the hotel room not reflected the brand name. The furniture is very old (need to replace with the new one), the bathroom don't have a bathtub (which is become standard in the deluxe room), the in dining charge is very expensive..
However the breakfast menu is great, the pool, sauna, jacuzzi is good, and the location is not to far if you are a shopaholic :)
My suggestion please up grade the room facilities so that can compete with others hotels..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear AriJakarta_Indonesia,

Greetings from Sheraton Bandung Hotels & Tower

Thank you for sharing your recent experience during your stay with us.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed our breakfast variety, our swimming pool including Jacuzzi and Sauna. I absolutely agree with you that our location at “Dago” is great as we are quite close to the shopping area.

I also appreciated your constructive feedback on the room condition which will be taken into consideration for our next renovation plan

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We live in the crowded and polluted Jakarta, so escaping to Bandung is a blessing and a moment of joy and relaxation for our family. For us the best place where we can enjoy the real spirit of this place, named "Paris from Java", is the Hotel Sheraton.
Every time we return there, we notice that they keep maintaining and renovating the rooms and the public areas also; every corner is nicely decorated, clean, perfumed,you feel like, just minutes before, somebody, just clean it, polished it and made it look perfect.
The furniture, the layout, the spa and fitness facilities, the atmosphere, the very friendly, helpful and polite staff, make our stay there so enjoyable so we always want to come back again and again. It's like our home away from home. The rooms (we only stayed in a Junior Suite room - perfect for our family) are clean, very well maintained and nicely decorated; we enjoy the fresh air, the wonderful landscape, which we all can get it by being lazy on the room's terraces; the garden is always clean and fresh, in the trees, there are thousands of singing creatures and nice flowers; the two pavilions, from the garden, are so nice, the playground where every weekend the kids could ride a pony, are just part of the very cozy and pleasant atmosphere. The restaurant at the pool side, the variety of food you can get and the very friendly staff, are also great.

We warmly recommend this hotel as everything there make us feel like at home.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are perfect. But if there are no availabilities, you can chose a room facing the garde...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SheratonBandung, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Diacons,

Greetings from Sheraton Bandung Hotels & Tower and Bandung city or as mentioned known as “Paris Van Java”

it is very kind of you to give us such great appreciation. I really would like to thank you for that and I will pass it on to my team who always try to make your stay very enjoyable.
Thank you for your loyalty and keep returning to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers every time you visit Bandung with your family.

I am so very happy to read your great comments about your stay with us especially when you mentioned about your Junior Suite, the hotel facilities including the food, the swimming pool and most importantly when you mentioned about the service from our staff. This gives us a high motivation to always try to exceed our guest expectation.
You make us feel really honored and you are truly kind… ,

Masri

Been to Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers? Share your experiences!