“friendly, great location, great price value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Verona Palace Hotel

You added Verona Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Verona Palace Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Surya Sumantri no.36 | Bandung, Bandung 40164, Indonesia   |
Ranked #47 of 178 Hotels in Bandung
Jakarta
“friendly, great location, great price value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

I am once a week for a biz trip in Bandung. This is a great hotel to stay in Pasteur area. There is a smaller street to access the hotel from Jl. Pasteur, to avoid driving all the way up Surya Sumantri. Overall, it has a very good price for value ratio.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, April 14, 2015
Dear Mr JoeLaCoola.

I am very glad to see our service from my staff excellence, already share to our staff It will motivate them to keep better in the future.
I appreciate your review and look forward to another opportunity to serving you again soon.

Baroq Al F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

I stayed there for two weeks for business purposes and experienced superior twin and double room for each week. It's a good place to stay. Bed was comfortable, clean room. However, the wifi was so poor. Luckily, I had LAN cable with me so that I could do my work in my room. However, light was poor.
Laundry was okay. Staffs were nice and breakfast was okay. However, one day when I came in to my room, I found a trash bin was put on my travel bag.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2015
Dear Ms stellycious

Your comments are our guide in correcting and improving our products such WI-FI and services. Hope you had a pleasant stay and always look forward to welcome you again at Verona Palace Hotel.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2015

Room wifi is so poor, I can't buffer HD video on You Tube. It is too slow, and I can't stand, because I'm in business. I hope It can be solved, because in this era we need high speed Internet Connection.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2015
Dear Mr Iwan.

Thanks for staying in Verona Palace Hotel Bandung and sharing your experience of stay with us.

We have taken a note regarding your comment WI-FI not work proper , thanks for your positive comments your experience stay in Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Looking forward to have you here again in Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Baroq F
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015 via mobile

I've spent one day in Verona Palace Hotel Bandung...really great hotel...the bedroom and bathroom is clean, cozy interior, nice staffs, and good foods...And the hotel position that I love...I can reach pasteur and surya Sumantri streets very easy

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2015
Dear Mr TedzLee

Warm greetings from Verona Palace Hotel.

Thank you for time had written the impression during stay in Verona Palace Hotel.
We are very glad to hear during staying in Verona Palace Hotel especially for our room and cleanliness in accordance with expectations, to our friendly staff and good food has always been our concern.

Once again we say thank you to convey the impression that has been on and we wait for the next visits in Verona place Hotel.

Regards
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2015

I stayed at Verona hotel for one night on Saturday 3rd January 2015. Verona hotel is a good hotel for those people who want to stay near Pasteur. It is so close to Maranatha Christian University. The room was nice, it was quite a big room. Bathroom was fine, but the closed isn't wide enough. It was a good hotel nearby gass station. Overall, I enjoyed staying at Verona hotel pasteur..

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2015
Dear Mr. Joshua,

Warm greetings from Verona Palace Hotel.

We say thank you for your time to share your experiences during staying at the Verona Palace Hotel, we are extremely proud that your happy and fulfill the expectations during stay in Verona Palace Hotel. We wait for the next visits in Verona Palace hotel.

Warms Regards

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

My whole family stayed for 4,days at Verona Palace Hotel Bandung..A memorable experience from our stay in this hotel is that the cleaness of the Hotel was perfect and all the staff was so friendly and helpful..it made us feel at home staying at Verona Palace Hotel.Service was very good beccause it was quick and responsive...Only 2 things should have improvements ...which is: (1)They have to fix the shower...the water coming out of the shower is soo little and the hot water system was also not good..(2)Variation of breakfast should have improvements. We always like to eat bread with cheese or ham for our breakfast...Only here we find there is no cheese and ham at the buffet..That is our comment..We hope there will be improvements next time we come again...for the rest is excellent...

• Stayed December 2014
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2015
Dear Ms Grace_Lydia

Warm greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Thank you for spending valuable time to share experiences through TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to note that overall you have enjoyed your journey from the day of arrival until departure. I have personally share your comments to all Verona Palace Hotel staff to become better in the future.
I have also noted several points that you mention that requires improvements with regard to the shower, hot water that is less and less morning breakfast his variations. rest assured that these shortcomings will not return to occur in the future.
I appreciate your review and looking forward to another chance to serve you again soon.

Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2014

We are take several day stay for our wedding package in Verona Palace. All service from staff is very excellence, especially for Mr. Sam for arrange everything for our wedding. For our wedding package, we are very recommended this hotel for everyone that want to have a small and warm wedding event. But i have one minimum concern about this hotel commitment for give us our 2 million cash back for take that package. We already contact this hotel but there is still no answer from them. (Bestson&Nadia)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Baroq F, Manajer at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, January 1, 2015
Dear Mr, Bestson S

Warm greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung.

Thank you for spending you precious time to share your experience through TripAdvisor.

I've also noted some points you mentioned which need improvements relating to cash back Wedding, my staff contact to your wife for the process transfer to your account , Rest assured that these short comings will not re-occur in the future.

Best Regards

Been to Verona Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!