“Great hotel to rest” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Verona Palace Hotel

Save Saved
You added Verona Palace Hotel to your Saves list
Verona Palace Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Surya Sumantri no.36 | Bandung, Bandung 40164, Indonesia   |
Ranked #29 of 143 hotels in Bandung
“Great hotel to rest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Verona hotel is located in small lane in residential area, so there is no anything to spend nearby the hotel, which make the hotel more private and quite. The hotel lobby is modern, clean, and very new as the hotel open in 11-11-11 (this review wrote on 01-12-12). The hallway to the room is also great with the imitation of books to represent the room number. The room is spacious (have an innovative bathroom door) to maximize the small room. Overall, very worth the money and can considered as cheap but high quality. Highly recommended.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Firman A, Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for sharing your review, it is truly our very best pleasure knowing our guests are feel comfortable and satisfied staying in Verona Palace Hotel.There is nothing more pleasant for us than to find that our guests have positive impression for their experience in our Hotel.

We are surely looking forward to welcoming you back to Verona Palace Hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your reservation some time in the near future.

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

i didnt expect too much when i found that this hotel is only few meters away from gas station. we checked in around 9 pm and the staff were very friendly. the room is quite spacious along with the bathroom. the room is very clean, neat and well oganized. it's very smart to put sliding door for the bathroom. the staff also gave us welcome snack delivered to the room. breakfast was avarage but not bad also. as we got the room with half price due to our late check in, i think the hotel, the service are worth every penny we spent.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Firman V, Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Good day to you,

My name is Firman and I am here to represent the management of Verona Palace Hotel Bandung to respond to your review in TripAdvisor.

I am very glad to see that overall you have greatly enjoyed your stay with our Hotel. There is nothing more pleasant for us than to find that our guests have positive impression for their experience in our Hotel. We would be sure to forward your remark about the breakfast to the F&B team so that it can be improved.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Eventhough it only 3star hotel but they served variety of food during breakfast and the room is very clean.The staff very helpful and its a new hotel with new amenities. Will suggest to other friend.
Tips: booking through kaha is more cheaper than the hotel itself

• Stayed October 2012
Firman A, Front Office Manager at Verona Palace Hotel, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear Rasnieta, Mrs.

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for choosing Verona Palace Hotel as your place to stay during in Bandung and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We always try our best in giving service in order to get guest satisfaction without any trouble, and thank you for your comment about our breakfast menu and our rooms, it means a lot for us, we will be continuously keep and improving our food quality and our cleanliness of rooms, so that Verona Palace Hotel will become your preferred Hotel in Bandung.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

As I write on the title, this is the cheapest 3 star hotel I've ever stayed. It happened because the hotel is new and has 50% disc. booking through Agoda, further discounts for using Mandiri card and for having my Agoda points redeemed. So, at the end, I only got to pay as low as IDR 254,765.00 (USD 26.82) for superior twin. Very nice deal!

I love to stay at a new hotel because it is clean, everything is freshly new and usually the price is very cheap. So you got everything you need from a hotel by paying almost nothing..

Interior is beautiful, bed is comfy, bathroom is unique because there are 2 doors, sliding from 2 different directions/sides and they meet at the corner.

Breakfast is standard 3 stars but eatable.

This hotel major weakness is the location. It is side by side a gas station, so it's vulnerable if there is an explosion, isn't it? Also, it faces to a small street that is bumpy. Not nice.

There is 2 ways of coming to this hotel. Either come from the main entrance of the hotel which is the street is narrow and bumpy like I said, you can also come from the gas station, which is behind the hotel.

If you come from the gas station but the street across, then you have to go far before get the U-turn.

The last weakness is the parking lot. Very small. I was lucky that during our stay, we always had one spot to park.

Overall, I recommend this place if you plan to stay in a 3 or 4 star hotel in Bandung. Very affordable and very clean. How about the gas station issue? Well, we, Indonesians believe in good luck. If bad thing happens, then it is our faith to receive it. So, good luck!

Room Tip: every room is good.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Dear Awe2011, Mrs

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

My name is Firman Anugrah and I am here to represent the management of Verona Palace Hotel Bandung to respond to your review in TripAdvisor. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation.

Overall I am very glad that you have greatly enjoyed your stay with our Hotel. There is nothing more pleasant for us than to find that our guests have positive impression for their experience in our Hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My first impression is how hotel staff treat guests. Very kind and full of smiley face. Makes me feel acceptable and obviously turns my mood more shiny. And the rooms are very warm, surely feel's like home. Food are nice, complete with traditional and western style. Few things that i remember most are this is the right place for me to stay, and i surely will be back to Verona Palace Hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mira P, Mrs

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review in TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and rated both our staff and service as excellent. We are continually striving for Operational Excellence and I have been constantly impressed by how far my associates have been prepared to go in order to exceed our guests' expectations.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Verona Palace Bandung will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung.
Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you again in near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I very satisfied to staying at Verona palace hotel,it was best experience services I ever had,,From the facilities of the hotel it was great,clealiness is excellent ,,staff attitude also nice and friendly,they really help full,the price it's not expensive ,every body can try to stay there,and the last is about food taste its complete and really delicious ,,never be regret to stay there ,,and one time you going and stay there ,u will miss every second about that place,,

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Dezhaa,

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Overall I am very glad that you had a comfortable stay with our Hotel and rated about our staff, services, facilities, cleanliness and also food as excellent. There is nothing more pleasant for us than to find that our guests have positive impression for their experience in our Hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I had stayed in this hotel since it has opened last year in October for almost 7 months now in 5 intervals of just 2 - 3 days. Since I got to this hotel in Bandung have stop looking for hotels in Bandung, I have stayed in several hotels in Bandung on my business trip and never had the feeling like I do with Verona Palace, excelent service and care by the front office staff and maneger Mr. Firman make the stay more then worth for the price I pay. Very attentive for every single comments we share in the past months I have stayed. Beautiful design of rooms and peaceful night sleep makes feel fresh every morning. Weekends though gets boring, suggest to have some basic fitness items in a small corner,
Will recommend Verona to everyone I come accross and will always stay in this hotel everytime I am in Bandung. Thanks a lot Mr. Firman for all ur caring and hospitality.

• Stayed July 2012
Dear WooWaa,

Warm Greetings from Verona Palace Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for choosing Verona Palace Hotel as a place to stay during your business trip in Bandung and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review in Tripadvisor. Your review are one of the most complete and useful for our management and please accept our deepest appreciation.

I am very glad that you had a comfortable stay with our Hotel. Thank you for your comment about our staff and excellent service, also your suggestion to have some basic fitness items in a small corner, i have delivered your message to management.

Rest assured that we will be continuously improving our facilities and services so that Verona Palace will continue to become your preferred Hotel in Bandung. Thank you once again for the praise and feedback. On behalf of the team, I am looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of Verona Palace Hotel Bandung. Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Firman Anugrah

Been to Verona Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!