“Fun Fun Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 35 attractions in Bandung
Type: Other
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Trans Studio Bandung theme park is one of the world's largest indoor theme parks, consists of two floors and has 20 fantastic rides, divided into three zones: central studio, classic grandeur of Hollywood and New York style; Lost City, the land of adventurers the thirst challenges, and magic corner.
Jakarta, Indonesia
9 attraction reviews
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

My friends literally dragged me to visit Trans Studio in Bandung. I am not really the kind who visit amusement park save when I was a kid, but I thought what the hell let's see what this supposedly the largest indoor theme park in the world has in store for us and besides Bandung is not that far from Jakarta. So we went and............... we were blown away..!! I for one never thought I would actually enjoy the visit but I did. You have to pay 150,000 Rupiahs on weekdays and 200,000 Rupiahs on weekends to enjoy this spectacular and FUNtastic experience but it's worth every cent. If it is dubbed the largest indoor theme park in the world I don't think it is an exaggeration since it has a shopping mall and two hotels INSIDE the studio! yes! you read correctly I N S I D E !!! so you can imagine how big it is.

• Indonesian first
Samarinda, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
“funnntassticccccooooo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

crazy experience.. cool theme park.. with lots of rides.. increase adrenaline.. though I ride more than once and there were a long queue in front of me but I don't care. great place to spend holiday

Visited November 2012
malaysia
5 attraction reviews
“Fun Time With The Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Visited Trans Studio Bandung with my family on 4th December, Impressed with the high standard of service given by the staffs on safety, P.R, and Entertaiment. They are at par with other International Theme Park. However they need to have a better English Presenter. I think INDONESIA BISA.
My kids have had a great time. The two small ones at Dunia Anak and the 3 other teens on other rides. But they were a bit upset because the roller- coaster was not in serviced due to bad wheather ( December is rainy season ).
My husband and I had a thrilled at the Dunia Lain rides. A haunted-house rides featuring Indonesian Ghost Stories like Pocong, Kuntilanak, Suster Ngensot, Nenek Kebayan etc. I had chills and goose-bumps as I entered the house. My other kids were so scared that they ran out .
We have to used the MEGA CASH CARD for any transactions in the theme park.
They have a few food outlet serving local indonesian food and international fast food.
I would also like to highlight that they have a good Science Centre inside the park. Something different and special from other theme park that I've been to.
I would really like to recommend Trans Studio Bandung to everyone. So, don't missed it when you in Bandung.

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“My friends made the trip!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Not enough rides. The 4D show gave me headache, and the biggest coaster was down when I was there due to bad weather. Food was expensive as expected, and you need to get a top-up card to buy the food etc. The action show was kind of cool, but the talks before the show was bit too long for my liking and I ended up bored at the 1st part of the show. The haunted house ride wasnt scary AT ALL and this was coming from my friend who was a scaredy cat. The giant swing ride was awesome. At the end of the day I still had fun though, and largely it was because I went there with my friends. I think you will get your money worth if you have little kids.

Singapore
“Great for kids and adults.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Although the entrance fee is quite expensive, we did have an enjoyable time there. You'll have to purchase tickets before you enter. The ticket is in a form of a stored value card. You will have to top-up the value in order for you to buy drinks and food in there. Do not bother to bring your own food coz all bags are checked and some bags are not allowed in. After waiting for 30 minutes for a ride, we decided to buy the VIP pass for our whole family which cost us another 1 million rupiah. But it was worth the money coz the queues were so long. With the VIP pass, we saved on waiting time as normally the VIP queues were empty whereas the normal queues were really, really long.
There are rides for all age groups. The 4D show was average. The roller coaster looked scary but the ride was quite brief. The Vertigo was good. The Science Centre has a lot of interactive stuff to try. Very educational but not all explanation is in English.
We can't get enough of the caramel popcorn which cost us Rp22000.
Overall, we had fun there!