“Extremely pleasant and hospitable staff with personalised service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung

Save Saved
You added Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung to your Saves list
Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Kebon Jati 71 - 75, Bandung, Indonesia (Formerly Carrcadin Business and Entertainment Hotel)   |
Ranked #7 of 152 Hotels in Bandung
Singapore, Singapore
“Extremely pleasant and hospitable staff with personalised service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

An average hotel with regular facilities (hotel does not have health club or swimming pool) however extremely helpful team of staff. Despite the limited resources the team literally has solutions to most of guest's concerns and is always willing to help. I stayed from 8th to 12th Jun with my wife and kid and enjoyed every moment of it. The choice of room and other requirement raised were extended without any fuss. The entire in house time is very polite and service oriented specially Ms Cinta from PR and Mr Agus from front office. Many thanks and all the very best to GF.

Room Tip: Go for high floor rooms and do not hesitate to request for anything you need. You will be surprised...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Django732,

Warm Regard from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel,,,
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for sharing your kind words about your experience with us. I am happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well. thank you for all your incredible comments, I hope it can give more motivation for us to provide a much better service in the future, and can help us to promote our hotels to others.
Thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to serving you again in the hopefully immediate future.
Warm Regards,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

the last time i came here when its still named Carrcadin.. Its been quite some time i came to bandung. The last time i stayed here was kind of unpleasant but i still decide to give it another shot. Spent most of my time out from the hotel so nothing much to say. Rooms were normal as expected. Only the aircon isn't cold enough. The spa also changed management which i think it is better now where they have "mini movie theatre" inside.. came across some familiar faces(staff) and was surprised they remember me. Wifi available in room now but the signal is VERY VERY poor! The karaoke also closed, they claimed there are some problems with the system or something..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Remmy69,

Warm Regard from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...
I would like to give you my personal thanks for choosing Gino Geruci Kebon Jati hotel during your stay in Bandung. Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
On behalf of management, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience, We will try to improve our service and wifi connection to prevent the same thing does not happen again.
Thank you for your stay and review.
We waiting for your return to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel in the Future.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Best lah pokona.... Bookingnya superior trus di upgrade ke deluxe tanpa tambahan biaya apapun... Joss gandoslaaah pokona.... Thank you Gino Feruci for best service and the best advisor, I'll come back again sometime...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Benny S

Greeting from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...Thank you for spending your time to write your feedback regarding your recent visit to the hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind words about the room and service. I am happy to know that your overall stay with us was an enjoyable one and that our team looked after you very well.
All the reviews you've described how our hotel,hopefully your review can help us in promoting our hotel and lots of helping people who need information.

Once again, thank you for staying at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati, My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in your next trip.

Kindly regards,

Medina, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

i come to bandung every week end .i choce the gino feruci because of location and food .breakfast buffet many kind of choice from traditinal food,western their also had a cuisene sushi.jamu and healthy juice ,make me happy...bbq night also good and cheaper..

thank you gino feruci for best service ,i will come back again

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Cowboynitebraga,,

On behalf of Gino Feruci Kebonjati Hotel, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for your excellent feedback and thank you so much for choosing Gino Feruci Kebonjati hotel as your accommodation.
Thank you for your time to provide your comments about our staff, breakfast, room and also the location, I hope we can keep the trust you have given to us. I have already share your comment to all of my team and I hope, other customers feel the same way with how you feel.

Warm Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Best place and right place in the strategic location which have friendly staff. good job for Mr Andre and Mrs Cinta. They are the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. Pokoknya juaralah ini hotel. Kalau ke Bandung pastikan tujuan pertama adalah Gino Feruci.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Anjas,,,

Warm Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon jati Hotel,,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. On the other hand, I appreciate your positive opinions about us. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services for optimal customer satisfaction.
I do hope that you will have the opportunity to return to Gino Feruci Kebon jati Bandung very soon.

Best Regards,
Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I went to Bandung for my first time and stayed in this hotel 13-17 June. Honestly, it was really GREAT for the money paid. The staffs are really nice and greet me with wide smile whenever I pass them. I met a friendly staff, her name is Cinta ( in English it means 'Love' ) and she was really friendly and helped me and my family to get us know more about Bandung. The room is very comfortable, clean and tidy. With wifi connection, we do not have any problem during our stay. For the breakfast, I find it very interesting with dozen type of typical Indonesian food. The hotel 10 minutes walking distance from Pasar Baru. Frankly, I would recommend this hotel to the visitor who will visit Bandung in the future. Definitely worth your money! :)

Izham, Malaysia

• Stayed June 2014
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Izhambusari,,

Warm Regard from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel...
I would like to extend my deepest thanks for your confidence to have chosen us as the Hotel for you to stay in during your visit to Bandung and thank you for your Feedback on TripAdvisor.
thank you for all your incredible comments,we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope your comment can give more motivation for us to provide a much better service in the future, and thank you for promote our hotels to others.
Warm Regards

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

The hotel name itself sounded so classy and italian! (Although its indonesia)
Front desk staff was professional and fast.
GRO Was friendly and helpful with helping me to top up value to my mobile phone line.
My hotel room was good. View was poor. Facing another dirty looking apartment. Tv had a variety of channels and wifi and password provided upon request.
Shower room was average bt my shower room floortrap was a little choked. Engineering responded within 5mins after my call. Problem still persisted. We let it be.
Breakfast was nice! Kind of small dining area and not so well presented BUT had a reasonable spread of choices. Juices, pastries, rice, noodles, savouries and not forgetting omelette station!
Wouldnt mind staying here again!

• Stayed June 2014
Heru T, Hotel Manager at Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Benzola,

Greetings from Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel Bandung,,Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate you during your recent visit to Bandung and spending your valuable time to send us your feedback following your recent stay in our hotel. I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one. I look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Gino Feruci Kebon Jati Hotel Bandung in the near future.
Kindly regards,

Hotel Manager

Been to Gino Feruci Kebonjati Bandung? Share your experiences!