I experienced 1 night Stay with my spouse and my little daughter.
- Honestly, I have to say that it's avery nice hotel with great design and ambiance you may face when entering the hotel, welcomed by a fresh welcome drink while waiting the check in done.
- The room design shows that they have a different class of 4 stars hotel, small swimming pool but very beautiful, has a children playground also even a small parts but nice.
- Breakfast taste, presentation, and variation was great. has a baby chair for my li'l daughter, Very Lovely
- Some of wallpaper are lousy (torn in several parts), the Air Con was not cool enough, sometimes the bathroom smells bad. I think it's time to do some renovation. Compare to a great design and interior outside the room (lobby, pool, etc.)
- When try to entering the room after the registration, key wasn't works properly, I was lucky that there is a hotel staff surrounding and assist us to open the room while he take the good one. so we didn't need to go downstairs for the fixed key. Thanks God
- Problem continued when try to open the door, it's a bit stuck. I am just quiet and let the staff's initiative to offering assistance to fix it up, but nothing happen
- POOR Services Follow Up. Find that the shower cap box was set up but empty inside. I call to the Operator and ask the new one. It takes 3 (three) times to ask within about 45 minutes until the shower cap arriving our room. Unfortunately, No apology and explanation at all from them (even just say sorry for waiting... :(
- low quality for some employee like receptionist and operator
- In the morning in the breakfast time, somebody with a "black jacket" approach and asking me a questions regarding my reservation. it is ok and normal, just to reconfirm my booking. seems like they have an internal miss-communication, in the beginning I am ok with that. but the way to asking was a bit inappropriate since I am still in the middle of the crowd and looks like a criminal they want to arrest, I think better if we can sit together and do a clear communication.
- Check out time was fine. But when I asking to the reception regarding the "incident" in the breakfast time, the receptionist looks like didn't know anything and didn't have any effort to find out. Just say everything already done, Sir. Anyway, I'm just doesn't want to know anymore and just leaving the hotel with a "BIG" question mark?
I like the Headboard design, but very dusty like never being cleaned for a long time. Very dangerous for a guest staying with their little children / baby like us.
I think I will stay in this hotel again when they already fix all of their majorly minus point, but I don't know when it will happen. Hope that the really concern about that...
Better you check all of the equipment working properly before you confirm to stay.
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
May 12, 2013
Report response as inappropriate
Greetings from The Amaroossa Hotel!
Thank you for sharing your recent experience during your stay with us.
I am happy to know that you love the room and our hotel design. i also feel glad that you like our food, the pool and most importantly the smile and the responsiveness from our staff.
I also appreciated your constructive feedback on few different areas which which will be taken into consideration for our training and development program.
As for the poor Services issue, I also appreciated your constructive feedback on the room condition which will be taken into consideration for our next renovation plan.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
With best regards,
Front Office Manager
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.