“Excellent hospitality by hotel staff” 4 of 5 stars

You added Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Dr. Junjunan 96, Bandung 40162, Indonesia   |
Ranked #15 of 151 Hotels in Bandung
“Excellent hospitality by hotel staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

During our stay this hotel staff give us great hospitality and make us feel happy. Room was very clean and price also worth every money spended. Food lack of variety but rich in taste. We glad we chooses this hotel and wish to stay here in future.

• Stayed July 2014
Rismawardani I, General Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Sir /Madam ,

Thank You for your Great & Positive review at Trip Advisor, and we are sorry for inconvenience caused. Look forward to welcoming you at Aston Primera Pasteur

Aston Primera Pasteur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

As the hotel is located at the entrance to the city (Pasteur), it is a perfect choice for those of you who wants an accessible and convenient accommodation without getting lost in the city (Bandung streets could be confusing for newcomers). Not only that, the hotel is nice and comfortable with very reasonable rate considering the quality of service. The restaurant is also a nice place to have a dinner with your friends, especially at the poolside.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Rismawardani I, General Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Bandung . Look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and I think the hotel is more suitable for those who want to stay in bandung for bussines meeting or having bussines conference. Overall I would say the hotel was nice and have a lot of parking space.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I spent two days here on a business trip. I found the rooms very clean and comfortable. The location of the hotel was perfect for my meetings. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delightful. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely come back!

Room Tip: I thought the rooms on the back side of the hotel were quiet. The views weren't great, but I wa...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Rismawardani I, General Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
dear value guest ,

I would like to thank you for choosing Aston Primera Pasteur as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Bandung and for taking the time to complete our Guest Comment card.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have weekend getaway with my mom, dad and my brother. It's really exiting to spend weekend in Bandung. Aston Pasteur was a good choice. Staffs are really friendly and helpful. Everywhere i see them, they always smile. Room is quite comfie. My room has view to the street. Breakfast are good. Love to stay here.

Room Tip: Choose a room that has street view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rismawardani I, General Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

Thank You for your Great & Positive review at Trip Advisor, and enjoy stay with us.
See you soon at Aston Primera Pasteur in the next visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

GOOD SERVICE & GOOD LOCATION
I only spent a day in this hotel because we have to switch to other hotels. I stayed in ASTON with wife & 2 kids for a business Trip in bandung for 4 days.
I only stay at ASTON primera for 1 day but I did enjoy during my stay.
The Breakfast was superb and the swimming pool is nice & refreshing although not suggesting to swim in the morning it's really hits the cold spots.
Huehehehe. for sure will back to this hotel. Bandung is my childhood town.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear value Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.
Looking forward to welcome you at Aston Primera Pasteur in the near future.

Bogor, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is our first time stay at Aston Primera Bandung. They will provide you with 2 smart card per room to access your room and lift. Wide variety of breakfast, not to mention delicious taste.

Average swimming pool sizes but good and clean enough. They also provide unlimited hot water in shower, sink, and even the swimming pool shower. Love to go back again once I'm visiting Bandung.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Rismawardani I, General Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Value Guest ,
your comments are our guide in correcting and improving our products and services. Hope you had a pleasant stay and always look forward to welcome you again at Aston Primera Pasteur.

Aston Primera Pasteur

Been to Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!