“NIce Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 147 hotels in Bandung
Bandung, Indonesia
“NIce Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

As with other hotels in Indonesia hotels, the rooms are quite spacious with large windows that provide views of the city. pretty good service, thank you when I was asked to move to a non smoking room staff swiftly move my room to a non smoking room. breakfast is quite varied. and most importantly location easy to find in Bandung as well as easy access to tourist destinations in Bandung: Lembang, PVJ, CiWalk, Saung Angklung Udjo. Typical Bandung hawker food and restaurant Sunda also easy to reach from this hotel.

Room Tip: higher level rooms have better city view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

"Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for spending your time in writing a review about your recent stay at Aston Primera Pasteur.

We are very delighted to read your review, knowing that our service has met your expectations.

Please allow me to thank for your thoughtful feedback on behalf of the whole team.

Personalized service is of great importance to Aston Primera Pasteur, and we continuously strive for the best and invest into training to ensure every guest feels special.

We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Tyagita R Hermawan]

210 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Indonesian first
bandung
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

couldnt say more about the room, good...
i like the room.. very clean... so i had a good sleep last night...
i like the breakfast... very delicious...
fast internet access in a room. very helpful when i had to work..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 21, 2013

Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur

My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review of your experiences with us.

It’s been our pleasure having you with us and that you had a terrific stay. Thank you for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team.

Once again, I would like to thank you and I very much look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Bandung and to Aston Primera Pasteur.

Best Regards

Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

i've stayed in this hotel 3 times, and none of them were disappointing. the place is nice and easy to get to everywhere because it's very strategic, especially if you were in bandung for business and have to use the freeway often. the hotel staffs were friendly too... the food is great... and the room is excellent... i like how they put the extra small pillows...

never tried the swimming pool before, but it seemed nice though... :)

looking forward to stay in this hotel again...

Room Tip: perhaps you could ask for a room that not directly facing the street... and they have a smoking floo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 17, 2013

"Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for spending your time sharing your experience through tripadvisor.com

We were very pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and you enjoyed the hotel's product and services. You should try to swim on your next visit :)

We do hope that your nice impression of our hotel will bring you back here in the near future.

Best regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just like the title of the review.
This trip is a vacation trip with my girlfriend. We has spent 3 days 3 nights and checkout on the 4th day early morning. The location of the hotel was in the center of Bandung. Apart from the terrible traffic condition. Distance from Paris Van Java, Cihampelas, Jalan Dago and Jalan Riau was actually quite near by car. But we have to take a cab to reach all of the locations above as hotel do not the provide any free shuttle except airport transfer.

The room is clean and tidy. TV channel was sufficient. But wifi reception was not that strong eventhough 2 of my phones with a full bar wifi coverage. I can't load a simple google page.

Breakfast and food was normal. There is nothing much to mention about. The service was good from day 1 of my booking till my checkout. Every special request was fulfilled. There is one thing that I have to highlight. The room service washed and sent it back the disposable panties to us because they thought we had thrown it accidentally. I must say this is a compliment to them as they are responsible from A - Z.

Lastly. I was not happy that they are allowing their customers smoking inside the lobby and restaurant. There are no non-smoking area except the rooms. I think this is something which they have to work it.

Room Tip: Room with Balcony. Because it is more quite due to the location faced.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

"Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us through Tripadvisor.

We have noted your comments regarding the WIFI or the Internet service that wasn't sufficient, we are apologize for the inconvenience since we cannot avoid this trouble due to the Line we used has broken down for almost a week and happens internationally.

I also have shared your constructive feedback to our Restaurant Manager and his team for their evaluation and further enhancement on the smoking area.

Despite this minor shortfall we still hope that you will be back on your next visit at Aston Primera Pasteur for another relaxing experience that you will certainly enjoy.

With best regards,

jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was stay there as my collagues recommendation then I think I'm agreed with them. Aston Pasteur is very nice hotel with the strategic location in heart of Bandung city, excellent facilities of function room and accommodation which complete with very fast free internet access in-room and public area. Very friendly staff who make me feel stay like in 2nd home, a sincere service at all. Delicious variant food for breakfast and room service. I think Iwill be choosing Aston Pasteur as my base hotel in Bandung. Awesome

Room Tip: Deluxe Garden and Junior Suite are nice
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

"Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

We were very happy to read your review, and are glad that our services and facilities then again could exceed your expectations during your stay with us.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with reasonable price, strategic location & complete facilities.

I was there for my corporate meeting. Their meeting facilities were excellent, they even provided LCD projector for complimentary.

The easy access to get in this hotel was very helpfull to accommodate all participants who come from several cities. Travellers from Jakarta can use public transport and can easyly dropped in front of hotel. This hotel also provide complimentary pick-up & drop-off service for the guests from other cities who arrived in Bandung via Husein Sastranegara Airport.

• Stayed March 2013
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

"Warmest Greetings From Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us through Tripadvisor.

Thank you for your highlight regarding our strategic location which is a perfect place for those who do not want to bother looking for hotels in the city. It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our valued guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here at Aston Primera Pasteur.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanted to write a review since ages, but I never had time.. I am a reguler guest, and I always stayed at Junior suite, I love the living room and a window view straight to pasopati flyover. Another reason I chose Aston Primera because it took me only 5 minutes to straighten my feet after long hour driving from jakarta. Some of the staff even know my name, awesome. I would recommend this hotel besides from the location, also for the food.. Love it.. Only I wish they have a bigger pool and more private lounge..

• Stayed April 2013
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

"Warmest Greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

We were very pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and you enjoyed the hotel's product and services. It is also a great honor for us to know that we had made a memorable day for you.

At Aston Primera Pasteur, we have always been committed to continuously give our guest a memorable experience with indigenous hospitality.

On the behalf of the entire team, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Public Relations Manager

Been to Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!