“Can't be perfect but satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Dr. Junjunan 96, Bandung 40162, Indonesia   |
Ranked #14 of 151 Hotels in Bandung
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Can't be perfect but satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Just like the title of the review.
This trip is a vacation trip with my girlfriend. We has spent 3 days 3 nights and checkout on the 4th day early morning. The location of the hotel was in the center of Bandung. Apart from the terrible traffic condition. Distance from Paris Van Java, Cihampelas, Jalan Dago and Jalan Riau was actually quite near by car. But we have to take a cab to reach all of the locations above as hotel do not the provide any free shuttle except airport transfer.

The room is clean and tidy. TV channel was sufficient. But wifi reception was not that strong eventhough 2 of my phones with a full bar wifi coverage. I can't load a simple google page.

Breakfast and food was normal. There is nothing much to mention about. The service was good from day 1 of my booking till my checkout. Every special request was fulfilled. There is one thing that I have to highlight. The room service washed and sent it back the disposable panties to us because they thought we had thrown it accidentally. I must say this is a compliment to them as they are responsible from A - Z.

Lastly. I was not happy that they are allowing their customers smoking inside the lobby and restaurant. There are no non-smoking area except the rooms. I think this is something which they have to work it.

Room Tip: Room with Balcony. Because it is more quite due to the location faced.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

"Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us through Tripadvisor.

We have noted your comments regarding the WIFI or the Internet service that wasn't sufficient, we are apologize for the inconvenience since we cannot avoid this trouble due to the Line we used has broken down for almost a week and happens internationally.

I also have shared your constructive feedback to our Restaurant Manager and his team for their evaluation and further enhancement on the smoking area.

Despite this minor shortfall we still hope that you will be back on your next visit at Aston Primera Pasteur for another relaxing experience that you will certainly enjoy.

With best regards,

Public Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Indonesian first
jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was stay there as my collagues recommendation then I think I'm agreed with them. Aston Pasteur is very nice hotel with the strategic location in heart of Bandung city, excellent facilities of function room and accommodation which complete with very fast free internet access in-room and public area. Very friendly staff who make me feel stay like in 2nd home, a sincere service at all. Delicious variant food for breakfast and room service. I think Iwill be choosing Aston Pasteur as my base hotel in Bandung. Awesome

Room Tip: Deluxe Garden and Junior Suite are nice
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

"Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

We were very happy to read your review, and are glad that our services and facilities then again could exceed your expectations during your stay with us.

Please allow me to thank for your thoughtful feedback on behalf of the whole team.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with reasonable price, strategic location & complete facilities.

I was there for my corporate meeting. Their meeting facilities were excellent, they even provided LCD projector for complimentary.

The easy access to get in this hotel was very helpfull to accommodate all participants who come from several cities. Travellers from Jakarta can use public transport and can easyly dropped in front of hotel. This hotel also provide complimentary pick-up & drop-off service for the guests from other cities who arrived in Bandung via Husein Sastranegara Airport.

• Stayed March 2013
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

"Warmest Greetings From Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us through Tripadvisor.

Thank you for your highlight regarding our strategic location which is a perfect place for those who do not want to bother looking for hotels in the city. It is really pleasing and motivating for us to receive such compliment from our valued guests and we are glad that you are satisfied with every effort that we make here at Aston Primera Pasteur.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been wanted to write a review since ages, but I never had time.. I am a reguler guest, and I always stayed at Junior suite, I love the living room and a window view straight to pasopati flyover. Another reason I chose Aston Primera because it took me only 5 minutes to straighten my feet after long hour driving from jakarta. Some of the staff even know my name, awesome. I would recommend this hotel besides from the location, also for the food.. Love it.. Only I wish they have a bigger pool and more private lounge..

• Stayed April 2013
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013

"Warmest Greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for spending your time sharing your experience through tripadvisor.com

We were very pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and you enjoyed the hotel's product and services. It is also a great honor for us to know that we had made a memorable day for you.

At Aston Primera Pasteur, we have always been committed to continuously give our guest a memorable experience with indigenous hospitality.

On the behalf of the entire team, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I used this hotel already 2 times and I never regret my decision. For business trips and meetings, I think this is one of the best hotel in Bandung. The location is ok since it is very near with the pasteur toll gate. Many restaurants and shops nearby. So it will ensure your stay is convenient. The rooms was spacious with modern design. The bathroom was also ok and clean. All equipments were also working well. I had a good breakfast. The hotel staffs were also nice and helpfull. Check in and check out process were also efficient. I used their meeting rooms as well and I could say that I'm sattisfied with the meeting facilities. For my next business trip to Bandung, I will surely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 14, 2013

"Warmest Greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for your comment of our hotel which has posted through trip advisor review.

We really appreciate your insight regarding Aston Primera Pasteur and our hospitality service. Your positive feedback is in line with the surrounding reviews and we are really proud that our hard efforts to give you a memorable experience are well recognized.

We do hope that your nice impression of our hotel will bring you back here in the near future.

best regards,

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

i stayed in this hotel for twice. at my 1st stay, it was totally nice visit. the room is spacious, nice and clean. the bed was perfect and the breakfast was great. at my 2nd visit, i still feel satisfy for their facilities and services until some noise coming from a room above my room. the noise sounds like someone from above removing all the furniture. this thing happened for like all the time from i checked in till i checked out. when i check out, i complained about this to the receiptionist, and it looks like not only me got this experience as the man checking out after me complaining about the same thing. something mystical? i dont know. but i dont feel afraid though. it just kinda annoying when you try to sleep and this noise keep disturbing you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 4, 2013

"Warmest Greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur"

Thank you for your wonderful feedback that posted on Trip Advisor.

I am so delighted to hear that you had a nice experience during your stay and yes we’d love to have you return. It's always a great pleasure to read a positive review from our valued guests such as yours that I do really appreciated.

We are really sorry for the disturbance you heard from above your room. We are sad that you experienced such kind of situation

Please be rest assured that I have shared this comment to Department Concern and will use your valuable feedback to improve the comforts for guest. Through constructive feedback of this nature we are able to isolate the finer details in guest satisfaction in order for us to focus our attention on constantly striving to exceed guest expectations.

Once again please accept our sincere apology, we are very much hope that we could service you better in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is only 10mins away from the airport. Affordable rates. Serves good and variety food for breakfast. Even have a kids corner! Good service overall. Due to our flight schedule we had to check-out at 0430hrs and our breakfast was ready for take-away even though breakfast only starts later. N the serving was huge n very nicely packed. Really enjoyed our stay there. Excellent job guys... Would definately recommend to friends.

• Stayed February 2013
APPHCManagement, Public Relations Manager at Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Aston Primera Pasteur!

It was an honor to be chosen as the site during your stay at bandung and it is indeed a pleasure to hear that your experience at our hotel was amazing. Thank you for taking the time to place this review on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and it’s facilities also that you loved the service from our dedicated staff. Of course I will share your comments with them that I am sure they will feel very appreciated.

Once again, I would like to thank you and I very much look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Bandung and to Aston Primera Pasteur.

Best Regards

Public Relations Manager

Been to Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!