“Good place for eat burger and steak” 4 of 5 stars
Review of My Little Kitchen (MYLK)

My Little Kitchen (MYLK)
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse, Australian, Café
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
bandung
“Good place for eat burger and steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant cozy and give us comfort to dinner, we order tenderloin steak, and potato skin and sirloin steak. With cream brulle. For potato skin, well enough but maybe can give alternative sauce, make more delicious one. For sirloin steak , the steak with well done, and local meat, are to pliant flesh. And mushroom sauce too salty. But tenderloin steak medium well, is very good and delicious. And for creme brulle is one of the best in town, coffee very good. And the last price of this restaurant is very good price .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sastra B, Owner at My Little Kitchen (MYLK), responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Hello there Guan77, thank you for your comment about our potato skin and mushroom sauce, actually we are now serving the potato skins with a new sauce. So please come over and try it, and then tell us what you think. Thank you :)

Manado, Indonesia
“Good food, good drink (cold beer) , good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have been to Bandung 4 times as my son is going to the tourism school here, this is 100 meters from his school, the service was quick and efficient the food was an ultimate surprise (great value), and friendly people!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hello there sir, yes i remember you. Thank you very much for your comments (sorry for very late reply). I wish you all the best for your son's studies and please come and visit us again :)
“Favorite Western food in Bandung!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

My wife and I go here a lot. The prices are good, and the food is AWESOME and consistent. I recommend the Aussie lamb burger...

Visited February 2012
Hi there Hammond. Thank you very much for your comments. The Wagyu steak is now even cheaper (still same quality I swear LOL). The aussie Burger is still the same price so please come and visit us again.
Darwin, Australia
“Great little restaurant, tasty and cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

My partner stumbled across this little restaurant that was adveritising Aussie steak and burgers. We were not disappointed, the food was tasty, well presented and cheap!! I had a Wagyu steak, 135,000 IDR, and my partner had the Aussie burger at 35,000 IDR. With a few drinks each, you can see it was a very reasonable meal.
The restaurant has an upstairs and downstairs dining area, with a balcony if you can stand the traffic noise. Also, a good place to go for a drink I think, in this country where drinking isn't a national sport.
Staff all spoke excellent English (our language) and were very friendly and helpful. I think this is a place you would go back to many times. I wish we discovered this before the KFC.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
casboen, Owner at My Little Kitchen (MYLK), responded to this review, June 16, 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Under Renovation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

I went to MyLK last night. The place is undergoing extensive renovations with the upstairs all closed off. The seating is on the ground floor and is not air-conditioned. It wasn't hot, but the incessant traffic noise was irritating.

The two waitresses spoke more English than in most of the other Bandung restaurants I've been to. The bathroom is a squat pan and not very nice, that actually made me switch my steak from a rare to a medium!

The Thai Beef and Basil Salad was very good and the steak was quite good as well.

A decent alternative to nasi something. But not a restaurant, more like a cafe.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hello there, I thank you for your review.

I am very sorry for the condition at the time when we're still renovating.
I am glad to inform you that we're now finished renovating, and I've also removed the squat pan to a decent toilet seat :)