“Reasonable Price” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 178 Hotels in Bandung
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Reasonable price is the reason why we stayed in this hotel. Loved the perfect breakfast lot of variety,loved the coffee, loved the cozy room and friendly staff. Easy access to find the historical building along the road just walk in distance 15 minutes you can find Braga City Walk and the famous Merdeka Building. We spent our time at the swimming pool enjoy the sun bathing wow what a perfect summer in Bandung.

Room Tip: 1st floor is better non smoking room
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
NandangD, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Henk J,

Warmest greetings from Golden Flower Bandung,

On behalf of the Management I would like to thank you for always staying with us while you're in Bandung, and thank you for your excellent review, I'm pleased that you have a pleasant stay in our hotel, we'll pass on your review to all the staff, we will always improve our services.

Once again thank you so much for your review looking forward to seeing you again in our Hotel.

Best Regards,
Nandang Djuarsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Indonesian first
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had stayed in this hotel from 18 july till 20th july. I had jawdropping upon entering the room which is supernice and including with personal jacuzzi although at first place, I was just booked for a superior room earlier. The room been upgraded to be a honeymoon suite for free and being provided with complimentary couple of bears and a nice cake as well. This is shown that the hotel's hospitality as to provide a quality stay and nice ambience to the guest.Zillion thanks to Fanny and Pak Mahmud for your kind help as well your friendliness will be always in my memory. The food is also superb and located in a strategic location which is near with 4 minutes walking distance to Pekan Baru..I would definitely return to this hotel again for the next trip in Bandung

• Stayed July 2014
Dear SueHanna,

Warmest greetings from Golden Flower Bandung,

On behalf of the Management I would like to thank you for always staying with us while you're in Bandung, and thank you for your excellent review, I'm pleased that you have a pleasant stay in our hotel, we'll pass on your review to Fanny and Mahmud, we will always improve our services.

Best Regards
Kuta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very nice centrally placed hotel. excellent staff who went out of their way to assist.The room was very spacious and provided nice green view from the window and balcony.The staffs were friendly and helpful.They are very helpful on our queries and even helped us to flag the taxi. With their good service, I will recommend my friend to this hotel :)

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
NandangD, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear JozhieN

Warmest greetings from Golden Flower Bandung

On behalf of the Management I would like to thank you for choosing us as a place to stay in Bandung, and thank you for your review, I'm pleased that you have a pleasant stay in our hotel, we'll pass on your review to all the staff, we will always improve our services.

once again thank you so much for your review looking forward to seeing you again in our Hotel.

Penang Island, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is our 2nd time stayed in this hotel. All seems no different, start from their service, their smile, the rooms and the price. One thing that i loved is now they have free wifi service and the signal quite strong enough.

I dont have any complaint because me and my family really happy stayed here and thank you so much for Mrs. Fany always provide best service for us upgraded room, konyal fruit everyday (she knows my daughter really loved it) and also Mr. Mahmud he always came to our rooms to make sure our rooms amenities complite and clean.

We will not move to another hotels, Golden Flower is the best choise!

Room Tip: dont choose the room at the corner, the wifi signal not too good
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear WandirahMohd

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

During the holiday stay at Golden Flower Hotel, I and my wife got the warm welcome by the friendly staffs Fany, Mahmud, Ajik & Riska. We had enjoy our stay in this hotel. They are very helpful on our queries and even helped us to flag the taxi. With their good service, I will recommend my friend to this hotel :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
NandangD, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Desmond K

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

A very nice centrally placed hotel, with a great services which was entirely to our satisfaction, excellent staff who went out of their way to assist.The room was very spacious and provided nice green view from the window and balcony.The staffs were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: the rooms are the best part of the hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
NandangD, General Manager at Golden Flower, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear arthurthomastou

Warmest greetings from Golden Flower Bandung

On behalf of the Management I would like to thank you for choosing us as a place to stay in Bandung, and thank you for your excellent review, I'm pleased that you have a pleasant stay in our hotel, we will always improve our services.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Booked 4 rooms for my big family. Received a complimentary upgrade for the rooms. Rooms are clean n the beds are very x10 comfy. Nice spread of breakfast which consist of local n western delicacies. Location is near to airport and shopping malls plus the must-go Pasar Baru! Overall.. a pleasant experience and well recommended to others. Special thanks to relation officers Ms. Fany and Mr. Tito for being helpful and accomodating.. well done guys!!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear A-sithz

Warmest greetings from Golden Flower Bandung

On behalf of the Management I would like to thank you for choosing us as a place to stay in Bandung, and thank you for your excellent review, I'm pleased that you have a pleasant stay in our hotel, will pass on the review to all the staff especially Ms Fanny and Mr Tito , we will always improve our services.

Nandang Djuarsa

Been to Golden Flower? Share your experiences!