“Probably the beat hotel in Bandung” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Bandung

You added Hilton Bandung to your Saves list
Hilton Bandung
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. HOS Tjokroaminoto No.41-43, Bandung 40171, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #6 of 175 Hotels in Bandung
“Probably the beat hotel in Bandung”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have stayed in Hilton Bandung for several times and it was never disappointing.

The hotel is new, neatly designed and deserves the title of 5-star hotel in every aspects. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Rooms are spacious and have views of either the city or the pool. The pool itself is the favorite to children and travelling families. The buffet offers a wide variety of western and indonesian food.

If I have to mention something against the hotel it's only the location which is located on a vey busy street.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Erwin E,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the satisfied during your stay at Hilton Bandung.

+62 22 86066888

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

My 1st stay in this hotel was about 2 years ago. That 1st experience makes me stay at this hotel every time we visit Bandung.

The quality of the service is consistently excellent. F&B staff are very friendly. They know who you are and what you want. Fresh juices, non-fat latte, and honey are always there for me even before I ask.

Hilton Bandung also listen to your feedback. I found that not many hotel do that. I notice some improvement that they've made, i.e. longer operational hours of the fitness center and free wifi in the room.

Hilton meeting rooms / banquet service is one of the best. In fact, my colleagues and I agree that Hilton Bandung is the best training venue in Indonesia we've been used so far. They simply meet our training venue specifications.

There are many more reasons why we always stay at this hotel. It's like our home in Bandung.

Room Tip: rooms with mountain view / pool view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear rimasebayang,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Bandung, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

WIFI is not available at room , another point was excellent , good service , friendly staff and good room. My Daughter really love the pool . It's recommended Hotel , except WIFI . Hope Hilton will be provide WIFI for every room in future .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Firdauz R,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you and your daughter found happy during your stay here.
I would like to inform you that WIFI is now ready and finish the installment. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I booked the hotel via the AirAsia package. What was out of my expectation was the rooms. I booked 3 rooms. What we got was a huge room where my 3yo son was running wild around. The pool was beautiful. The service was great. They staffs were polite, courteous, smiley and accomodating. Keep up the good work. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes taxi ride to the Brand Outlets... the time,of course , excluded the traffic congestion.

Dear Jo _Kok,

Berlin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was there in June for private reasons. From the Concierge to the bell boy, everybody is vey well trained and friendly. The rooms are big, i was licky to get a room in an upper level, so I had one chance to have a spectacular view about the city.
The room was extreme clean, got new towels more than once during that 24 period.
Well if you have one chance to use the lounge on the top floor, use it. But for breakfast I recommend the restaurant in the basement
Will stay here again in november

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Haraldberin,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Bandung, and for your time taken to share your experience and everything about Hilton Bandung during your stay here.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

new hotel, clean room, great staff service, clean hotel environment, beautiful swimming pool, big bed (double queen), great location, near to big food court (paskal), near to train station, near to toll gate, near to city downtorn, fair price. strongly recommend to family with young children.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Hendra T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am sure it will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Overall experience was good. Room size was good with twin queen beds. However room was a bit noisy because of noise from outside traffic. The only real disappointment was the cleanliness of the plates, cups and cutleries which were dirty and soily. Carpet inside room was also very dirty and stained. Otherwise a nice stay and will most likely return in future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ferdian P,

I am so sorry you found the cleanliness of your carpet in the room, plates, cups and cutleries are unacceptable. I can assure you that is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our restaurant team and housekeepers keep each and every guest room and dish; my apologies.

I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.

+62 22 86066888

Been to Hilton Bandung? Share your experiences!