“INCREDIBLE !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Bandung

Save Saved
You added Hilton Bandung to your Saves list
Hilton Bandung
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. HOS Tjokroaminoto No.41-43, Bandung 40171, Indonesia   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #3 of 146 hotels in Bandung
“INCREDIBLE !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

This visit has been a second visit for me, and same like previous stay overall the stay totally exceed my expectation. The excellent service has already shown when we arrive at the hotel, greet and assist by the concierge. The check in process was quick and professional and as member who has just joined the membership and in the basic level, I feel very welcomed and recognized because my details was well recorded, the staff even inform my current points and. During stay, all has been so excellent, nothing to complaint about. I would like to personally thank you to wulan who has been very patient, helpful and giving me a clear explanation regarding my membership even when we are already left the hotel. Its very clear for me that this hotel really taking care the guests inquiry and taking responsibility not only when offer the membership but also after the guest agree to join. I would love to recommend this hotel to my colleagues and definitely would love to come back again next time.

• Stayed February 2013
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear mildvid,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Kind regards,

414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Enjoyed my stay in this hotel.

Right from the front desk staff to the waitress and housekeeping staff are all friendly.

Any staff member you meet along your way will pause and greet you. You can ask them anything you want about the city and they will give you recommendations or well informed answers in perfect English.

The rooms are well furnished and spacious. Even the toiletries provided are of good quality.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear ASK84,

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We spent a couple of nights here. Room and bathroom are very spacious and clean. We had a pool view and that was nice. Breakfast buffet was very welcoming, a wide choice from local to western. Just that I can't fill up my tummy to a great deal first thing in the morning!! Service and staff, just great, helpful and friendly. Keep it up Hilton Bandung - Bagus Sekali!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Tapanuli,

Thank you for your kind words. I am totally pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thanks again for choosing Hilton Bandung for your place to stay. Hope I can be able to welcome you back some time in the near future.

Scott wilson
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is placed in a very strategic location.
Walking distance to a famous food centre where you can find hundreds of traditional to a modern foods outlets.
As a HHonors Gold member I always treated and get an appropriate upgrade.
The staff has very friendly and helpfull gestures in every level.
Can't ask for more.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Travelle99bandung,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am totally pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Stay in here for one night, and have a wonderful experience, over all for this hotel is excellent service, love the size of bed(queen big and comfort) got a surprise for wedding anniversary for my parents (dark chocolate cake) love the Thomas robe amenities *sorry for typo* and breakfast buffet was so good! Thank you hilton Bandung and look forward to staying again with you! #must

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Ghynaa,

I am very happy that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Hope I can be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Hilton is the best,the breakfast spread is good,the spa is great,the rooms are spacious and most importantly the one that sets it apart fm other hotels is definately the service.Every single staffs that I met are very polite and kind and gracious.My dad and I truly enjoyed our stay and would love to come back to Hilton Bandung.

Room Tip: We had the 2 queen bed room,its spacious and with comfortable bed and pillows
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear WatieSue,

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here Hilton Bandung! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I am really impressed with the breakfast selection at Hilton. There were many great choices and nice outdoor location for it. The room is spacious with very nice bathroom, desk for work and tv with many programmes. The only downside is that wifi wasn't not provided.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Bobby B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Scott Wilson

Been to Hilton Bandung? Share your experiences!