“Great for business and family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Bandung

You added Hilton Bandung to your Saves list
Hilton Bandung
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. HOS Tjokroaminoto No.41-43, Bandung 40171, Indonesia   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #6 of 174 Hotels in Bandung
Sydney
“Great for business and family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

stayed at hilton 3 times, one of those was with my family. great location, very spacious room, best of all the staff at Hilton bandung were excellent, great with kids also. five stars!
2 other times for business, hotel located next to one of the busiest street in bandung yet once inside the lobby, you dont hear the noise and forget all the traffic.
i thing though, the lobby gets bit too crowded whenever there is function of wedding going on. shouldve had different access?

overall, very satisfied and will go back there again again and again.

Room Tip: book earlier especially during weekends.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear faa05,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Scott Wilson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is very modern and has an airy feel to it. The lobby is well appointed with high ceiling and extensive use of glass to allow sunlight to light the area. The rooms are also very spacious and well-equipped with good furniture and amenities. The staff (from the doormen to the receptionist to the managers) are very polite, helpful, and professional. English proficiency amongst the staff is surprisingly very good for local standard.

While food quality is above average but still can be improved, I cannot fault the impeccable service given by the waiters and waitresses. Facility is also great, for example the swimming pool is very much enjoyed and the pool-side restaurant offers good food too. The gym is basic but enough to do a good workout.

The location of this hotel is also very good. Very easy to go around, lots of entertainment and places to eat around.

Perhaps the noise from the nearby train station can be bothersome to some guests but for me it adds to the nostalgic feeling I have about Bandung. And to be honest, it's not so loud. Just get a room on the upper floor and you get to see a great panoramic view of bandung and the noise from the train as the background ambiance.

All in all, this is the hotel that I will stay whenever I visit Bandung!

Room Tip: ask for rooms on the higher floor facing the railway as you get a better view of bandung and the mou...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
SDW662, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear NLY39739,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am extremely pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Kendari, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I stayed for 1 night from 27 - 28 June 2012 ...
from outside , the hotel is so green with tropical trees . wide lobby , simple modern touch .

about the room , I LOVE IT !!! so wide and large * executive plus room #915 * , the bath room is so perfect ,and clean .

the pool is so WOW !! i still don't believe it , Bandung have a great hotel like I never imagine before !!!

the minus from this only hotel is the internet . paid Rp.150.000,- for the internet access inside my room .

and the rest is perfect !!!
I promise will be back again to this hotel ...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Dear Ruffiole,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to note that you were happy with your overall experience. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung sometime in the near future.

Duri, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I had great time when staying in Hilton Bandung. The room and bathroom were big and we were very comfortable with the bed. What we most like staying in Hillton Bandung was its children club. My toddler was happy and really enjoy playing with two Hilton staff there. Really recommended for family trip

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ical_85,

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

The room is spacious, we booked a twin bedroom, the bed was very accomodative for a family of 2 child, because its a 2 queen size beds, very comfortable. The swimming pool a bit small but enough for our kids to have fun.
Breakfast was great, they have various kinds. Because our kids are 8 & 9 yrs old, we were charged for breakfast, but that's okay, they enjoyed the buffet.
The hotel location is quite far from Bandung's major tourist, but just a walking distance to Paskal area, which offer great food and entertainment at night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear DM1333,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

nice loby with modern desaign. we stay at 9 floor, but its really noisy. every minute we heard train horn because the hotel location is near with train station. the room is very nice with 2 quenn bed.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Dear Mayuni,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your feedback is highly appreciated. The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

Sincerely yours,
Peer Norsell
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Just returned from my 3rd visit at Hilton Bandung where each stay was better than the previous one(s). Check-in and check-out were very efficient and a breeze. Rooms were immaculate, very silent and clean. Staff were attentive and friendly yet not overly eager to please. The Sunday breakfast/brunch buffet offered great variety, tasty, and you could even choose your coffee i.e latte, cappuccino, etc which I rarely find in other hotels. Special thanks to Indra who served us with kindness and attentiveness during our breakfast there. Parking lot is spacious unlike other hotels in Bandung. Location is central. The only complain is there was no WiFi in the room, it was only available in public areas. But for the amount that we paid and the current "norm" of WiFi in hotels nowadays, we would expect a hotel like Hilton Bandung to have provided this service by now. Only then, I may give this hotel a five-star rating.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hilton Bandung, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Dear Rafaya,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Indra know that he helped you to have a great stay with us.

I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us, despite of unavailibilty free wifi in the room. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton Bandung some time in the near future.

sincerely yours,
Peer Norsell
Hilton Bandung

Been to Hilton Bandung? Share your experiences!