“Appreciation ” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   JL Setiabudhi No. 191, Bandung 40153, Indonesia   |
Ranked #10 of 160 Hotels in Bandung
“Appreciation ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Really it's good hotel , very proficional staff , specially at reception , I would like to extend my thanks to all staff specially to the receptionist Madam Ami she was very help full and very good customer handling . Many thanks to Zaki manpower off Banana inn Bandung.

Stayed October 2013
DedeRahman, Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Fahad,

Greetings from Banana Inn Bandung,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us, and very happy to hear that our staff has been able to assist you and make your stay at Banana Inn Bandung a memorable one. I will certainly pass on your good comments to Ami and Zaki.

We appreciate your support and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

A. Yazi Widjaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was our 2nd stay at this hotel. first one when my wife was in her first pregnancy, and second one, last week, was 2 nights with both our children, my sister-in-law and 2 baby sitters.
at first we requested rooms with connecting door. I found it was very easy to book from their website. but eventually, the rooms werent available, so they arranged two rooms head by head. Surprisingly, they upgraded those rooms which were sooo big for us, even when my sister stayed with 2 children and 2 baby sitter.
My daughter loved the pool, and the playground. The hotel also made drawing and cup-cake games for children. The breakfast always nice also.
The location maybe not to close to city central like Dago and Braga, but the location itself was nice. We really love our travel last week in this hotel

Room Tip: Exevutive room is very spacious. Be a member then you can be upgraded if available
Dear Mr. Bintang. S,

Greetings from Banana Inn Hotel Bandung,

Thank you very much for the comment letter you sent after your stayed at our hotel.
I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your good comment to all of our staff.
It is comment like yours that help us motivate our employees to do their utmost to satisfy our guests and to go to extra steps toward excellence.
Once again thank you very much for being our loyal guest and looking forward to welcoming you and family back to Banana Inn Hotel Bandung in a near future.

A,Yazi Widjaya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was my 1st time staying at Banana Inn. I chose this hotel because I saw good reviews from TripAdvisor. No wonder they gave this hotel rank no. 5 out of 119 hotels in Bandung, they really deserved it.
I arrived at 1.30 pm and the receptionist said my room is not available yet until 2 pm. Well, I don't mind waiting because the receptionist was very friendly and the couch in the lobby was comfortable enough. I even fell asleep at that couch for about 15 minutes before the receptionist woke me up and told me my room is ready.
The room was perfect, the bathroom was great and what comes to my surprise is they even gave me one plate of banana cake in my room, what a great personal touch from the hotel. I really appreciated it.
The breakfast was great, everything taste good and they have plenty of choice. The dining room is also nice.
I would give a 6 star to this hotel, if only the water in the swimming pool a little bit warmer and cleaner. The water was so cold and a little bit dirty. I can see some dry leaves and dead little bugs in the water. But I enjoyed a cup of hot coffee in the pool café, and it was very cheap.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
DedeRahman, Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Andhika,

Greetings from Banana Inn Hotel Bandung,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us and I am also happy to hear that our staff has been able to assist you and make your stay at Banana Inn hotel Bandung a memorable one, I will certainly pass on your good comments to all of our associates.

I really appreciate the feedback you gave related to how we should we improve the swimmingpool cleanlines.

We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you and family in a near future.

A Yazi Widjaya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

It was our family vacation on 4th - 6th of October 2013 , We 're very suprised that all front office staff welcoming us with their big smile and also helpfull , I never see this kind of service before . The room was nice and clean , The engineering staff also help us with the TV problem with his big smile and helpfull . Only some restaurant staff that we met in the breakfast not really helpfull , they're really busy with their work without noticing our needs also where is the smile that I got from front office , rooms and engineering staff ? Didn't have here ..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
DedeRahman, Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Mr David,

Greetings from Banana Inn Hotel Bandung,

Thank you very much for the comment letter you sent after your stay at our hotel.
I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed stay and I will certainly pass on your great comment to all of our associates.

Your valuable feedback is help us motivated our employees to do their utmost to satisfy our guests and to go the extra steps toward excellence.

Once again thank you very much and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Banana Inn Hotel in the near future.

Your sincerely,
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Booked on line and stayed one night at this hotel. Checking in was super easy and the manager upgraded to bigger room. The room was clean with five stars amenities. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel sent to our room free late evening snack, that's very attentive. Breakfast included with the room rate. Breakfast menu was very good. Variety of Indonesian and Western food available. Had a good massage at the spa. Very happy to return and stay again at this hotel. Thumbs up to Tammy!

Room Tip: Choose room at the end of the hallway. Spacious!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mrs Dewi,

Greetings from Banana Inn Bandung,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad that you enjoyed staying with us and also very happy to hear that our associate has been able to assist you and make your stay at Banana Inn Bandung a memorable one.

I will certainly pass on your good comments to our associates.
We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back again in a near time.

Penang Island, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We are on a shopping and sightseeing trip and we stayed 3 nights in this hotel. Really big room with comfortable king-size bed. The room and bathroom are clean. The location of the hotel is good as we can easily get taxis and we even ride their local transport call "angkutan".

Breakfast is good as there is a wide selection of food. Dinner at the hotel restaurant is okay. Many thanks to their front office staff for their helpful tips on shopping, food and transportation. We have a very pleasant stay here and will stay here again on our next trip.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
DedeRahman, Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for passing your comments to Banana Inn Hotel, I really appreciate the feedback you have given.
I am also glad to hear that our staff has been able to assist you and make your stay at Banana Inn Bandung more enjoyable. I will certainly pass on your good comments to all of our staff.

looking forward to welcoming you back to our Banana Inn Hotel bandung.

Sincerely Yours,
A.Yazi Widjaya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were in Bandung and stayed in the hotel for one night for a wedding reception that we needed to go to. We had no expectation at all that the hotel would have a nice & comfortable drop off & lobby. The receptionist & the Front Office Manager were very nice, helpful and generous. We were upgraded to the Executive Room, had no idea at first that the room would be spacious & convenience. Although we did not spend too much time at the hotel, my husband & I were very happy staying at Banana Inn Hotel. Hick-ups happened during breakfast. We went down at 9 am and found the chaving dishes were almost empty and the service was sloowww although there weren't many people at the time. Variety of food was all good and relatively delicious (from the left-over that we had). Location wise, well... Bandung is always crowded on weekends and traffic congestion everywhere. So we didnot complain.
Overall, I will definitely come back and recommend the hotel to our friends & family.

• Stayed September 2013
DedeRahman, General Manager at Banana Inn Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest,,

Thank you very much for the input regarding on our breakfast, we do apologize that was not meet your expectations, we appreciate it very much.
we are very pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay with us.
it is a compliment that our associates makes Your stay fell like home and memorable for You and family,
All associates would love to welcome you back to Banana Inn some near in the future.

Best Regards,
A.Yazi.Widjaya

Been to Banana Inn Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!