This remote resort location is in the middle of a tea plantation in Subang area. From the direction of Lembang, a sign to watch out for is the "monument Ciater" fork in the road after passing the entrance to Mount Tangkuban Perahu. At the fork take the path to the left. Signs guide "Tea Garden Resort" by the wayside quite helpful. After a long downhill, carefully turn right at the sight of a small guide sign on the roadside.
Beautiful surroundings green tea plantations are not disturbed by the presence of this resort because of low flat-roofed buildings and vines that covered the walls. Minimalist style villa among the green grass and fruit trees gives a lovely surprise, after passing through the winding roads between the gardens and villages.
Almost all of the walls of the villa are in the form of glass from the bottom up to the top. So when the curtains opened, as though we were outside and blend with the surrounding green landscape. In the rainy season it s not a problem with the door and full glass wall like this, but in hot weather may be less convenient.
The good things about this resort:
- The resort staffs provide an excellent service.
- Each villa has a great view out, especially the villa which is in the outskirts of the resort boundaries.
- Facilities within the villa are quite complete, although for four guests cooking and eating utensils may be insufficient.
- Swimming pool is large enough to swim seriously and there is still a small pool for children. Unfortunately the water in the pool was quite cold, so few are interested in swimming. Wading pool hot springs attract many enthusiasts, though only heated in the afternoon.
- The view around the pool really soothes the eye, because it is close to the green rice field with the sound of running water.
- Cozy and homey small restaurant, which is located at the top of the lobby reception, giving the impression of being in a private dining room, has views off to the tea gardens and mountains.
Things have to be improved:
- Breakfast menu should be more diverse and healthier with a variety of local vegetables and fruits.
- Fixtures in the bedroom 70 m2 villa types are lacking, because in addition to the bed there was only a small open shelf.
- There is no mirror in the bedroom. There is only a small mirror in the bathroom.
- Bathroom was a bit damp, because there is no vent.
- No adequate towel hanger in the bathroom, so the towel stays wet
Conclusion, this resort provides the facility to enjoy a holiday in beautiful surroundings, in the midst of verdant tea gardens and rice fields. Simple but almost everything you would expect from a resort can be obtained here. Families with young children or teenagers would love adventure in the mountain atmosphere and beautiful countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TGR Cottages ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Tea Garden Resort Bandung reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nextage Tea Garden Resort Bandung Hotel Bandung
- Nextage Tea Garden Hotel Bandung