“Clean comfortable room & good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Serela Setiabudhi

Save Saved
You added Grand Serela Setiabudhi to your Saves list
Grand Serela Setiabudhi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Hegar Manah 9-15, Bandung 40141, Indonesia (Formerly Grand Seriti Hotel)   |
Ranked #33 of 151 hotels in Bandung
Jakarta
“Clean comfortable room & good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room was comfortable, and so was the bathroom (marble finish). I think both lived up to one's expectation of a 3 to 4 star hotel that would suit families and couples, who do not want any hassle coming from staying in a budget quality rooms.
The air-conditioning however was not cool enough (we called engineering, but they did not seem to solve the problem), there was a renovation going on during our stay which caused mild nuisance at day time, and the quality of breakfast can definitely be improved. Overall, me and my wife were delighted with our stay, and we might consider the hotel again as a good option whenever we're in Bandung.

Room Tip: The hotel has two wings. Circulation may be confusing. Make sure you get a room that's easy to a...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I Gede Nyoman S, General Manager at Grand Serela Setiabudhi, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Mr Regawa P,

First of all, thank you for choosing Grand Seriti Boutique Hotel for your place to enjoy your holiday in Bandung and thank you as well to post your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

We are sorry for the inconvenience during your stay, yes..we did small project in our lowest floor which we plan will be finished by this month. Your other comment about your air conditioning have been coordinated to our engineering department to be fixed.

We really want to meet you again in the near future so that we could extend our hospitality to you and your family

Once again thank you

Out best regards,

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stay in grand seriti hotel for three days, overall are good. Walking distance to rumah mode (short-cut by passing throught setiabudi supermarket). Only one complaint for room bathtube, water leaking till cant taking bath, even making complaint with front desk but no repairment.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Lcm260,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your vacation in Bandung and appreciated that you've posted your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

First of all, we are really sorry for the inconvenience which happen during your stay and we have coordinated to our engineering department to fix up the bath tub.

We do expect that you will come and stay again with us on your next visit to Bandung.

With our warmest regards,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Checked-in in the afternoon at ard 12 plus 1pm.. The process took about 10 mins or so, and we thought that we will not be allowed to check-in as we reached earlier than expected, but were delighted when we can do so, with the help of the friendly counter staff!

It was only a short stay (2 days), and we were glad we chose Grand Seriti.. One thing we loved about the hotel was the FOOD! I have seen comments saying that the food was blend, gosh, it was opposite! I thought the food were great!! With a very nice mix between indonesian and western food, and I must say, I totally love the porridge!

We had 2 rooms, and both rooms were cleaned, with comfy bed and pillows. However, one of the rooms was missing the chiller / fridge, (but it doesn't affect us, we weren't using it anyway) The facilities were adequate, notice that there's a small swimming pool, but did not use it, maybe the next time when I am here. They had alot of TVs channels to choose from as well! Not to mention their toilet was cleaned!

When it was time to check-out, the counter staff greeted at us, (I mean, they greeted us throughout the stay, not only on the last day) and while waiting for the check-out, this beautiful lady (who had served me on the check-in day) chatted with me, and asked me if I enjoyed my stay here... etc.. and then, bidded us good-bye.

I think her name is Melissa! Thumbs-up Melissa! And Thanks to everyone working at Grand Seriti for making our stay an enjoyable one!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Ms. Elaine L,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations during your trip to Bandung, and thank you also to post your experiences to the TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that your were satisfied with our service and facilities. We do hope, you will return back to our hotel on your next trip to Bandung, so that we could extend our hospitality to you and your family.

Once again thank you, wish god will always bless you and your family.

With our warmest regards,

Essex, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Checked in there about 4pm for 2 rooms. Had to wait for about 15 mins for final check. Got in the room still found tv, kettle and phone not working and in the other room, bathroom door lock couldn't be opened.
Hotel was nice, good location. Near some FO areas in Dago and Setiabudi but not within walking distance. Rooms were clean and good size, bathrooms were clean, just bathroom's bin has seen better days. No wifi in the room, just cable to plug into laptop.
Lots of variety of Indonesian food for breakfast and adequate for western, only the food was blend. Need to improve for the taste.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
I Gede Nyoman S, General Manager at Grand Serela Setiabudhi, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Mr or Mrs PetiteWidy,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Bandung, and thank you also for your comments which posted in TripAdvisor.

We have followed up your comments to our respective department and please apologize for those things which bothering your impressions.

For your next visit to Bandung, you may book your room through our website at www.grand-seriti.com and get a competitive rates in our E-booking.

Once again, thank you and we do hope we could meet again on your next coming to Bandung

With my best regards,

Cirebon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stay at Grand Seriti is a good decision. We arrived at night. First impressive, hotel looked nice n comfort. Room clean and comfort. Sleep well. Recommend n will come back again. Close to everywhere, like a local supermarket, fast food restaurant like McDonals, Cihampelas, PVJ. For business people who just stay n sleep really suit me well n price very competitive. Hotel Staff very helpfull and friendly.

So, I want to come back again, and want to stay long........... :D

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Staff personnel, they know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. The room is also clean and comfortable. Location, easy to reach and near with local supermarket and famous factory outlet in bandung (rumah mode).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel overall
Good service, the room is clean, complete facilities (swimming pool, gym)
Problem n suggestion
1. One of my bed lamp can't be turn off...
2.need addition of more weight lifting at the gym
3.distance with the main road about 10minutes with walking
you have to drive your own car or order a cab, if you want to go around

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Grand Serela Setiabudhi? Share your experiences!