i come to Bandung to take my wife and daughter for a short walk.
First we go to rumah stroberi, the package for strawberry picking is you must buy "Nasi Liwet" Package for about 2 packs of strawberries; yes some people think it's quite expensive for the starberries but the Nasi Liwet was Very Delicious and it's enough for 4-5 pax
i really forgot about the price, but for us, i'm satisfied with this place also i heard that people could stay here and maybe you could arrange meeting for your office or gathering here because they have a big room.
1. The architecture was unique, colaboration of Chinese, traditional Indonesia, and European.
2. The food is delicious, the strawberry juice is fresh and refreshing. They are also sell homemade starberry jam and strawberry siroop
3. My daughter is happy with strawberry picking
4. there are outdoor activities for our kids
1. the location is quite far from the main road and narrow
2. some visitor said the price is higher than others
3. The strawberry garden not too big, the quality of the straberries are soso OK
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.