“Great food.” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This restaurant is brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone. Its immaculately clean, the service is fantastic and the food is amazing. The menu serves to everyones needs and there is something in there for anyone. We went here for two nights during our 4 day stay in Ubud, and I had the spiced fish both times. Sit downstairs for a nice view.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Casa_Luna_Group_team, Owner at Casa Luna Restaurant, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thanks so much for being so kind. Spiced fish is also one of my favs. We love happy customers. Please come again!!

Ruffec, France
“Nice place with good ambience, the perfect pitstop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We came across Casa Luna by chance having lobbed up in Ubud without really knowing where to go. We hadn't eaten all day and it looked inviting and clean from the pavement but as soon as we entered we realised that there was more to what appeared to be a small café. There are two extensive dining areas over two floors, open air but very cool and very nicely decorated. The chairs and sofas were really comfortable with lots of cushions. A nice, relaxed vibe. We had a couple of salads and a couple of beers which were all served promptly by friendly staff. The price seemed more than fair and we were very pleased to have found this charming café. Only thing is that the toilets (2) smelled a little bit which wasn't consistent with the overall ambience and cleanliness of the establishment. Overall, it is a good, casual dining venue in a very central location.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
I am quietly thrilled that you came to Casa Luna after visiting the local temples. That feels good. And yes Casa Luna is bohemian chic - not uber fancy but comfortable and charming. (well to me anyway). And glad you enjoyed our Nasi Campur. There are many vegetarian dishes on the menu to please both vegetarians and vegans. Thank you!!
Malaga, Spain
“fabulous veggie lunch watching the world go by.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

After walking around many temples today, I wanted a treat, so decided to dine in Casa Luna, it looked very pleasing to the eye, bohemian and chic. I ordered vegetarian nasi campus - Tempe, curry veg, corn fritters and red rice (and some black beans and coconut wrapped in a banana leaf) I was given a side of fresh bread but as I am not supposed to eat bread, I left it aside.. My lunch was delivered and if I wasn't such a woose I would have taken a photo of the dish it was presented brilliantly and I didn't know where to start but when I did OMG it was heaven in my mouth. I
gave in and tasted the bread and it was delicious. well worth it!!!!!

Singapore, Singapore
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nice ambience and great food. The famous lime tart was sold out but we tried the black rice ice cream (very interesting and not too sweet). The nasi champhur (with curry chicken & satay) that I ordered was awesome, especially the rice! (just 'lemak' enough for me)

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Best coffee in Ubud and Bali - excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great choice in Ubud, excellent coffee and great pastries. Visited many times during one week stay in Ubud area and can attest to unfailing quality of the coffee and cakes.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Nothing makes me happier than this kind of comment. I challenge anyone to find a better cup of coffee in Ubud. Will offer a complimentary meal to anyone who does! I have been serving Indonesian coffee since 1987 and am proud of that! It's a great brew.