holiday Bali in june 2010. and also stayed 2 nights at Sama's Cottages in Ubud. it's a small place, which i find very nice. the bathrooms are new and so is the swimmingpool and great chairs around it. the swimmingpool is in use since april 2010! the room we stayed in was number 10. it's a fan room,but ofcourse they have airco rooms too. we paid 360.000rp a night in june. all the other hotels around it charge a lot more and all in us$. the breakfast is included and is great and fresh. being on Jalan Bisma it's close to everyting and if you only want to stay on Jalan Bisma, there's enough to do/eat. but do recommend the Lotus cafe/Saraswati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sama's Cottages and Villas is a peaceful and relaxing retreat in Ubud, yet is located just a 5 minute stroll from the centre of town. Our property has just 9 individual cottages and 3 villas, and all are newly renovated to make your stay more comfortable. You can choose either a fan cooled or air conditioned cottage, or a 1 or 2 bedroom private villa. Our staff bring your breakfast to your veranda each morning, or alternatively you may eat by our lovely pool if you wish. All room rates include breakfast and free WiFi, and are subject to 10 per cent Government Tax and 5 per cent Service Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Sama's Cottages and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sama`s Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Sama's Cottages And Villas Ubud, Bali