We had a near midnight arrival in July but were still welcomed by refreshing watermelon drink and very friendly staff. As it was dark already we could't see the full scale of the gardens but loved it when we woke up in the morning and made our way to a tasty breakfast (Nasi Goreng the better option here). All through our stay all staff was incredibly friendly and we used the shuttle bus into town various times of the day and night without problems.
Although I know it's a budget hotel, I did feel the bathrooms to be slightly grubby and worn (both the semi-outdoor one in the bungalow and the lower bathroom in the family room). It was raining non-stop as well so that didn't help in the semi-outdoor bathroom.
I'd prob go back given the cheap rates but not sure how the gf would think about this :)
- Also Known As:
- Puri Asri Villa Hotel Ubud
- Puri Asri Villa And Spa
- Puri Asri Villa Hotel
- Puri Asri Villa & Spa Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Asri Villa Hotel & Spa is a calm villa and accommodation in Bali at beautifully village in Ubud, built in Balinese architecture and Modern touching, has a lush garden and has 2 public swimming pool. Easy access walking distance through Monkey forest to Ubud town. Only 0.5 Km from Ubud town, located at south of Ubud at Nyuhkuning Village. Calming village and peaceful society you would feel here. This village is home of wood carver, and home of thousand of friendly Monkeys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Puri Asri Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.