We stayed here three nights for our honeymoon last October. The staff here are very helpful and warm and the villa was spacious, peaceful, and relaxing. We had a BBQ dinner on our first night and the performance was rather entertaining! The food is marvelous too. We wished we could stay here longer and enjoy the sights, sounds and food of Bail. Lastly, me and my wife also went for a couple massage session at the spa, it made us blissful and we were smiling from the first day to last day. The only con I could think of its location far away from any bigger town or city. However, the resort does provide a van shuttle service to Ubud, which was good enough for us. And did I say the view from the villa is gorgeous---lush tropical vegetation---we also lazed around in the pool in the villa and enjoyed the sunlight and breeze. We would like to come back again soon...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud