My husband and I originally wanted to stay at Komaneka Monkey Forest, but "settled" for this further, out-of-town option as the one at Monkey Forest was fully booked. But it turned out to be a wonderful blessing in disguise! Its secluded, quiet location means no sound of traffic or crowds. The view by the pool is picture perfect and just having afternoon tea (which is complimentary) by on the terrace overlooking the pool is simplly inspiring. Service is impeccable and the staff are always ready with a smile. While the location is a bit far from the shopping district, the shuttle service is prompt, hassle-free and convenient. And the spa was very nice too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud