I had an unfortunate accident involving an oncoming truck whilst in Ubud with my girlfriend. We both ended up being rushed to hospital and had to undergo surgery. It is a daunting experience to need to go to hostpial overseas, however once Komaneka found out about our accident, the hotel manager and 4 staff immediately arrived at the hospital. They were unbelievable and ensured EVERYTHING went as smooth as possible. They insisted on leaving two staff with us overnight and made sure we had everything we needed, even bringing breakfast from the hotel in the morning! We arrived back to the hotel with the entire staff greeting us. They did not charge us for any of this. They were truly upset for what had happened to us, probably even more than we were. They are extrememly friendly and kind people and are more of a family than colleagues. I will definately come back to stay here when visiting UBUD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud