We stayed at Komaneka for four nights, travelling with 3 children, and absolutely loved this hotel and its amazing staff! Our kids were treated like prince and princesses, they got spoiled and thus, we as parents had a very relaxing time as well!
The employees are very friendly and courteous, they read every wish from your eyes. Overall a very personal and cordial service!
The complimentary afternoon tea was great: always fresh cakes, fruits and an additional local dish (freshly made wontons, spring rolls, sticky rice etc.)!
The surrounding is very quiet and peaceful - a perfect place after a busy day with sightseeing!
Thank you for this wonderful stay at Komaneka at Tanggayuda!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud