The reviews were very favorable, and almost as soon as we arrived we knew why. A beautiful villa - 45 square metres - with its own private pool ( I estimate the pool to be about 7 metres long ), a cabana where you can have your breakfast served overlooking the pool, and chaise lounges to relax on. The villa is furnished with high quality furniture in exquisite Balinese taste.Surround it with a wall so that you don't see and are not seen by the neighbours, and one has the perfect recipe for a relaxing holiday. If you want a massage they have a spa and massage centre next to the little creek that runs alongside Nefatari.
Service is impeccable - breakfast arrives in a couple of minutes - other meals are available at very little cost - afternoon tea is free.The staff are responsive to your every wish. Want to go into Ubud? A car is instantly available, and when you are ready to come back just give them a call and the car will pick you up in less than 10 minutes. If you are there more than a few days airport transfers are included. Free Wifi? Of course!
Is it perfect - just about. It could upgrade the towels when new ones are purchased and it might be time for some flat screen TVs, but to be honest we hardly watched TV what with the pool and time to catch up on some reading.
All of this at a price which makes a joke of all the Balinese chain hotels and resorts. And remember this is Ubud - far away from the kitch of Kuta.With some very nice shops and extremely good restaurants - try Cafe Wayan, Bridges, Cafe Lotus and Cafe Luna.
Will we go again? You bet.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.