I stayed here in August 2013 and absolutely loved it.The roads leading to the resort can use a bit of improvement but once you reach the resort it is absolutely heavenly. They offer you free shuttle service to Ubud and back, The food is probably one of the best in Ubud and the staff are friendly. All day tours can be organised from the hotel for USD 50 per car with English speaking driver, at least three passengers can share the car so it works out to be good. Wifi is slow though. The facilities like pools and spa at the resort are amazing. I had a single room opening into the garden and very close to the pool.Rooms are spacious and serviced well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali