Our driver from Sanur had difficulty finding this hotel as it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, however once we unloaded and settled into our room, we found this place to be so idyllic and peaceful. Swimming in the pools was so picturesque, rice fields, coconut trees, tropical plants and hibiscus flowers scattered on the tables. It was just gorgeous. As we were there in the wet, quiet season, there was hardly anyone else around so we had the pools to ourselves. We also had the staff to ourselves. Whenever we wanted to go into Ubud or surrounding villages, we just had to let them know at the front desk and a driver would appear and take us there. We called them when we wanted to be picked up. All of this was a free service! This compensated for the fact that we weren't within walking distance of Ubud centre. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to take a break from the hustle and bustle of Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali